Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think average is fair for Glowinski.  But yes, I think we disagree on Kelly.

Admittedly, maybe I'm overestimating the level of guard play in the NFL, it's not like I'm going to make a board of all 64+ starting guards to see where he ranks.

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

I pretty easily came up with 8 guys I'd take over him. I don't think he's bad, just not so good that *insert center here* is a meaningful downgrade here.

The minute someone snatched Hudson I think this argument died. But that's my opinion I suppose. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Admittedly, maybe I'm overestimating the level of guard play in the NFL, it's not like I'm going to make a board of all 64+ starting guards to see where he ranks.

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You should

I think Pete should do it as he is clearly so bored waiting for the BDL Draft to start.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, downgrade yes, but not to the point that it's going to sway anyone's vote.

false

If a team has average guards and and average center and his divisional opponent has 3 or 4 really good DL I'm probably not voting for the meh OL team as long as the others are comparatively well balanced throughout. Division 3 for example has dope IDL and basically all three have avoided IOL. IOL to me right now is a potential voting point for who has the upper hand (Ragnarok is the only one with a center, none have guards and Aaron Donald, Jeffery Simmons, Christian Barmore, Derrick Brown, DJ Reader and Calais Campbell live in that division. Russell Wilson is obviously the favorite to win and has been since being selected, and it's the team with some IOL talent right now.

Edited by Trojan

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

On paper he's better then Albert O and Gerald Everett. 

you gotta escape your division with Gesicki and Hockenson though, not sure Jonnu Smith moves the needle that much over generic replacement 10 rounds from now

edit: which is the same issue I face with no TE against Kelce and Dalton Schultz. Like no TE I draft will compare to Kelce, so punt it until it makes sense imo. Have to win elsewhere.

Edited by Trojan

18 minutes ago, Trojan said:

false

If a team has average guards and and average center and his divisional opponent has 3 or 4 really good DL I'm probably not voting for the meh OL team as long as the others are comparatively well balanced throughout. Division 3 for example has dope IDL and basically all three have avoided IOL. IOL to me right now is a potential voting point for who has the upper hand (Ragnarok is the only one with a center, none have guards and Aaron Donald, Jeffery Simmons, Christian Barmore, Derrick Brown, DJ Reader and Calais Campbell live in that division. Russell Wilson is obviously the favorite to win and has been since being selected, and it's the team with some IOL talent right now.

Luckily Derrick Brown and Christian Barmore won't be getting after Russell.

That said, I think having an All-Pro at the pivot makes a huge difference and is why I grabbed him early.  There are still good/solid OGs available.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trojan said:

you gotta escape your division with Gesicki and Hockenson though, not sure Jonnu Smith moves the needle that much over generic replacement 10 rounds from now

edit: which is the same issue I face with no TE against Kelce and Dalton Schultz. Like no TE I draft will compare to Kelce, so punt it until it makes sense imo. Have to win elsewhere.

except i have the best defense in the division by far andmy offense might not be splashy as others but its certainly more then capable of putting up points.