Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think this should be mentioned at sign up next time. If it is, I should read more at sign ups. 

Thanks for doing this by the way BCB. This has been a truly unique experience and has been thoroughly enjoyable. 

It's in the op bro 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Sorry ya'll I'm trying lol 

You are doing great bro. Don't let anything I say hold more weight than a 10 year old's temper tantrum after being told he can't play video games anymore. 

I'll shut my mouth now and read more before I complain. Unless it's about Swag. I'll keep complaining there. 

elf GIF

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

It's in the op bro 

To be fair it also says the draft starts the Monday after the super bowl and has a big section about vetoes with a lot of content missing. it also says retired players are not eligible, but Linder wasn't a pick told to reselect. 

It's been well run, but there has been some confusion (how evaluations work, schedule/season length, position changes, how to account for injuries). It's def been fun though.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

To be fair it also says the draft starts the Monday after the super bowl and has a big section about vetoes with a lot of content missing. it also says retired players are not eligible, but Linder wasn't a pick told to reselect. 

It's been well run, but there has been some confusion (how evaluations work, schedule/season length, position changes, how to account for injuries). It's def been fun though.

Any retired selections can be repicked after the draft. I actually used this to my advantage once when I took Favre in the tenth round and he unretired by the time it was over lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

As the only one who had something beneficial vetoed here I’m saying don’t $hii+ talk the veto breakdown like it’s a myth. They exist bro! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

As the only one who had something beneficial vetoed here I’m saying don’t $hii+ talk the veto breakdown like it’s a myth. They exist bro! 

I'm the one who you were going to trade with during the veto lol
I wanted Claypool. Now I have Fuller. I'd have paid six times going rate idgaf, WR talent dried up.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1