Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

What prompted you to believe a 33-round draft spanning 700+ picks to be completed in days?

We started on the 28th of March and the 28th of April is the IRL draft

Expectation is roughly a round a day and maybe the last day or two or by then we've skipped a round so that we are completed by the time the draft started.

Right now we are halfway through round 22 on the 23rd. We have 10 rounds left and 5 days left.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

What prompted you to believe a 33-round draft spanning 700+ picks to be completed in days?

It most definitely be finished in "days", I was suggesting a running clock rather than having multiple hours of downtime between picks. 

Over 250 picks are made in a 3 day span for the nfl draft. We have made over 430 picks in 4 weeks. I just think we can be more efficient. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It most definitely be finished in "days", I was suggesting a running clock rather than having multiple hours of downtime between picks. 

Over 250 picks are made in a 3 day span for the nfl draft. We have made over 430 picks in 4 weeks. I just think we can be more efficient. 

Dawg you took 1/3 of a day to make one pick.

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm sorry you are upset about picking for Malf but I wanted to do it while he was actually up instead of randomly jumping in at a spot in the draft 

Your draft. I'm unnecessarily bitter about losing out on that player. 

The draft time slots still needs addressing IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Your draft. I'm unnecessarily bitter about losing out on that player. 

The draft time slots still needs addressing IMO. 

We can see what people want to to do next year.  This was obviously just getting everyone used to a cmd.  I'm not opposed to hour after someone picks but I'm gonna need a lot of help of people taking bb as people will be using that way more often without set clock 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That was easy.

So you are upset that people sleep. You are correct. I definitely slept in between the pick before me and my two picks for the morning. I still got the picks in before BCB developed time slots. 

Doesnt matter. We can disagree. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So you are upset that people sleep. You are correct. I definitely slept in between the pick before me and my two picks for the morning. I still got the picks in before BCB developed time slots. 

We both know that’s not what happened.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

100% it was. I was negotiating a trade out. It didnt happen and I went to bed. I woke up and made my picks. 

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

These words mean different things.

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We can see what people want to to do next year.  This was obviously just getting everyone used to a cmd.  I'm not opposed to hour after someone picks but I'm gonna need a lot of help of people taking bb as people will be using that way more often without set clock 

Out of curiosity, because this is my first CMD, how long have the other ones taken? I imagine that some of us have done this before, is there an average time frame?

32 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

If everyone can commit to being online for a 2 hour period we could smash it out if not just pause for the draft if that’s what people want. 

Absolutely pause from the minute the draft starts Thursday through Saturday morning, IMO

I’ve been staying closer than most, but I’ll be distracted as hell through day 2.