Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

On 4/24/2022 at 1:24 AM, Trojan said:

For west coast participants this is 2:30ish pm til 5:30ish pm with no pick on a Saturday. I feel like Lukic (I think he was the Aussie) and Mountain (England) are two we should try to accomedate and the rest of us should take 10 minutes a day to think of a handful of targets and be ready for quick picks. I'm 100% sure I could have picked within an hour of literally any of my picks with the rare exception I was sniped early on when they were roster defining selections. At this point it's the last position or two of starters and then random depth. Some round we should strongly consider double picks to make finishing prior to the real draft a possibility, but if people hate mid-game rule changes I get being against it.

I'm in the UK also...

Just sayin..

Starters are done

QB: DeShaun Watson
RB: James Robinson
WR: Jamar Chase
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown
WR: Rondale Moore
TE: Irv Smith, Jr.
OT: Terron Armstead
OG: Michael Onwenu
OC: Mitch Morse
OG: Roger Saffold
OT: George Fant

Offensive line is solid overall but not spectacular. Should do their job fine with a mobile QB at the helm. I love the WRs for Watson in Chase, St. Brown, and Moore - three young guys with tremendous upside. I don't want to leave out Irv either, who I am still high on. I could have done better at RB than Robinson and Etienne, but Robinson continues to defy expectations. 

DE: Montez Sweat
DT: N Suh
DT: Daron Payne
DE: Matthew Judon
LB: Matt Milano
LB: Josey Jewell
CB: Carlton Davis
FS: Ashtyn Davis
SS: Ronnie Harrison
CB: William Jackson III
NB: Cameron Dantzler

Ended up okay here. No real superstars, but a bunch of guys that I think can stop the run well, and will have to prove it against the pass. 

• Like 1