Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

13 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I'm sure you brag to all your buddies how Jim Brown is the greatest running back of all time!  Seems a bit hypocritical...no?

I don't like Jim Brown but Barry is the greatest ever. Brown was a freak but Barry was even better.

I certainly don't brag about Brown the man. I am also embarrassed for him. Most of us never saw him play though. Never rooted for him.

My time was Bernie, Mack, Metcalf, Clay etc... WTF does a guy I never seen play have to do with us trading for Watson?

• Like 1

Spoiler

and yet here we are with a bunch of people sooooooo offended by what their new QB did, that they still decide to post on the site of the team they will all continue to root for...quite disingenuous 

24 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't like Jim Brown but Barry is the greatest ever. Brown was a freak but Barry was even better.

I certainly don't brag about Brown the man. I am also embarrassed for him. Most of us never saw him play though. Never rooted for him.

My time was Bernie, Mack, Metcalf, Clay etc... WTF does a guy I never seen play have to do with us trading for Watson?

You knowingly root for a team that had a serial woman abuser... Now you currently question your fandom to a team that has traded for a guy with questionable behavior towards women.....

If you are that offended...then find a team that has never had/nor currently has a player with questionable behavior

Edited by big poppa pump
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

You knowingly root for a team that had a serial woman abuser... Now you currently question your fandom to a team that has traded for a guy with questionable behavior towards women.....

If you are that offended...then find a team that has never had/nor currently has a player with questionable behavior

Well first, you don't have the authority to have me do anything so it's falling on deaf ears and just makes you look bad.

I like comedians too but I'm not going to stop watching them because Bill Cosby was a rapist. I won't support Cosby but beyond that there is nothing wrong with supporting other comedians. Just like I won't support Watson but I hope everyone else on the team does great and earns their paycheck.

You are trying too hard to make this a good vs. bad like the political parties do and it's pretty disgusting. You can support the idea of Watson or not but you shouldn't shame the other side because you are that eager for their approval of your idea that you stoop to trying weaken them to convert them or making them as extreme as you to at least make them look as bad as you.

I don't care who supports Watson. Feel free to speak your mind. You can even remain a fan of your favorite team. I can choose not to support him and still be a fan also.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well first, you don't have the authority to have me do anything so it's falling on deaf ears and just makes you look bad.

I like comedians too but I'm not going to stop watching them because Bill Cosby was a rapist. I won't support Cosby but beyond that there is nothing wrong with supporting other comedians. Just like I won't support Watson but I hope everyone else on the team does great and earns their paycheck.

You are trying too hard to make this a good vs. bad like the political parties do and it's pretty disgusting. You can support the idea of Watson or not but you shouldn't shame the other side because you are that eager for their approval of your idea that you stoop to trying weaken them to convert them or making them as extreme as you to at least make them look as bad as you.

I don't care who supports Watson. Feel free to speak your mind. You can even remain a fan of your favorite team. I can choose not to support him and still be a fan also.

It has nothing to do with supporting or not supporting Watson.  It is about the team I root for, and will continue to root for regardless....you will do the same, and honestly...all the complaining about what he did, or didn't do is getting nauseating.  Again...seems a bit like sour grapes to me...coming from a guy that is so supportive of a QB that was getting hummers in a parking lot from someone other than his wife.... so keep on keepin on capn...I don't really care what you do or think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Shouldn't you change yours to I luv Baker's man parts?

Why do you root for this team knowing that Jim Brown is a woman abuser?

Answer the question!!!!!!!

Silence is golden!!!!!!

Jim Brown retired in 1965 and almost none of us have seen him play live let alone cheered for the guy. 

Every organization has had bad people come through them. I haven't seen an organization roll out the red carpet for a POS of this magnitude since the 2016 RNC. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Jim Brown retired in 1965 and almost none of us have seen him play live let alone cheered for the guy. 

Every organization has had bad people come through them. I haven't seen an organization roll out the red carpet for a POS of this magnitude since the 2016 RNC. 

That's my point....EVERY ORGANIZATION has had pieces of garbage come through them.  We can keep complaining about our shiny new POS because it's currently relevant, but it doesn't take away from the fact that most will still root for this team.  I find it hilarious that people are claiming they will hope Watson somehow tanks, but the team does well.  It doesn't seem like that will be possible.  You're either a fan or not imo.

If it's not that easy for some...so be it.

I guess I'm just sick of the crying about the trade...Watson...the team....etc.... when we have no idea about the suspension, how he will play after the suspension, and whether we will be better or worse as a FOOTBALL TEAM because of it.  It all remains to be seen!!!

the bolded is 100 accurate...and hopefully not a repeat in 24

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

It has nothing to do with supporting or not supporting Watson.  It is about the team I root for, and will continue to root for regardless....you will do the same, and honestly...all the complaining about what he did, or didn't do is getting nauseating.  Again...seems a bit like sour grapes to me...coming from a guy that is so supportive of a QB that was getting hummers in a parking lot from someone other than his wife.... so keep on keepin on capn...I don't really care what you do or think

Deflecting doesn't really work. Baker Mayfield has nothing to do with Watson's off the field issues.

I'm sorry these women keep coming forward, that must be difficult on you so I'm here if you need anything.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Jim Brown retired in 1965 and almost none of us have seen him play live let alone cheered for the guy

I think @Bucketheadsdadhad season tickets  that year. 

• Like 2

What a ******* mess! It was a terrible trade/investment right from the get-go that has totally blown up in the faces of Browns brass. Head scratching that so many are defending it and saying we should wait to see what the suspension will be. This fiasco has made our "same old Browns" team into more of a joke than ever. 

• Like 1