DC Movie Universe

devils1854

11 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Fight sequence is what I meant. Where he’s fighting Lex’s goons in that old building.

Easily the best fight sequence of all the Batman movies. 

I don’t agree with that at all.  There are like 5 fighting sequences in the Nolan trilogy better than this one.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I can barely name five fight sequences

The initial warehouse confrontation in Batman Begins where he stealthily takes out all the guys before pummeling a group of them.  In the Dark Knight where he flies off of a skyscraper into the building, takes out a bunch of guys then captures the guy via plane extraction.  The battle with the SWAT team in the building under construction where hangs them all out to dry.  That's 3 just off of the top of my head.  

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The initial warehouse confrontation in Batman Begins where he stealthily takes out all the guys before pummeling a group of them.  In the Dark Knight where he flies off of a skyscraper into the building, takes out a bunch of guys then captures the guy via plane extraction.  The battle with the SWAT team in the building under construction where hangs them all out to dry.  That's 3 just off of the top of my head.  

Those fight scenes were not better IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

Those fight scenes were not better IMO

They were 100x better.  Much more gritty and realistic.  The fight scene noted above looks like a Rambo movie where he kills 100 guys by himself.  Its ridiculous and over the top.  

Batman v Superman is garbage.