DC Movie Universe

devils1854

10 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Rumors are that the new Wonder Woman movie will reset the universe somehow.

Oh reaaaaaallllllly?  Where you reading these rumors?  This is all I want for Christmas.  Still haven’t seen Wonder Woman since I don’t get the point.  I can’t watch contained comic movies anymore ever.  

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh reaaaaaallllllly?  Where you reading these rumors?  This is all I want for Christmas.  Still haven’t seen Wonder Woman since I don’t get the point.  I can’t watch contained comic movies anymore ever.  

If the new WW resets the universe, you don't need to watch it anyways. It was good but overrated imo, so you aren't missing much.

With the movies already announced and in various stages of production, I find it hard to believe that this potential reset is followed in other movies. Also, DC needs to get away from the Snyder/Fong stylization. It may have worked for 300, Watchman, and Sucker Punch but I hate it for the DC Universe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Shazam 2 set for April 2022.

Huzzah.

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Doesn’t Snyder have anything else to do?  No new movies on deck?  LoL

He's directing a zombie movie for netflix but hey it's free press to keep up with the Snydercut people.