Dolphins sign LT Terron Armstead

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't mind overpaying. Finally, an offensive lineman worth a damn!

My greatest concern is whether he can stay healthy.

If anything it's an underpay, due to his injury history. Dude is awesome.

Just get him on the field.

I admittedly haven't followed Armstead's career at all. I have intentionally avoided it because I was so sick the Dolphins missed out on him in the draft.

Armstead above anyone else in that time frame stood out to me as a athletic left tackle who was severely undervalued. Then somehow he slipped out of the second round and was approaching Miami's pick in the third. I was posting in the related Finheaven thread at the time, as many of us were salivating at grabbing Armstead. We had almost convinced ourselves it was going to happen. Then the damn Saints grabbed him two spots earlier. I was absolutely numb. I think that Saints player with the very rare terminal condition announced the Armstead pick. I'm not sure about that. I just remember that I was feeling different emotions than anyone else.

The Dolphins ended up with Dallas Thomas two spots later. I wish I were kidding.

Once Armstead joins the Dolphins I will watch him for the first time since he's joined the NFL. I literally have not looked at one snap. I didn't need to see or be told. It was already well obvious.

Edited by Awsi Dooger
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

I admittedly haven't followed Armstead's career at all. I have intentionally avoided it because I was so sick the Dolphins missed out on him in the draft.

Armstead above anyone else in that time frame stood out to me as a athletic left tackle who was severely undervalued. Then somehow he slipped out of the second round and was approaching Miami's pick in the third. I was posting in the related Finheaven thread at the time, as many of us were salivating at grabbing Armstead. We had almost convinced ourselves it was going to happen. Then the damn Saints grabbed him two spots earlier. I was absolutely numb. I think that Saints player with the very rare terminal condition announced the Armstead pick. I'm not sure about that. I just remember that I was feeling different emotions than anyone else.

The Dolphins ended up with Dallas Thomas two spots later. I wish I were kidding.

Once Armstead joins the Dolphins I will watch him for the first time since he's joined the NFL. I literally have not looked at one snap. I didn't need to see or be told. It was already well obvious.

You probably haven't seen him because he's been injured.