2022 Hard Knocks: The Detroit Lions

MikeT14

4 hours ago, teude said:

Dan Campbell and Jamaal Williams, i think we will get good content.

Jamaal Williams is a ticket seller, just not for on the field stuff. 

I might actually watch this. I feel like Chicago’s never gonna partake in this but the Lions might be a fun watch 

I used to enjoy watching them, but now it just seems like it's the same thing over and over again (Heck, they even have returning players lol). I guess it's somewhat interesting for those that may not have really seen a couple of them; but I'm not sure what else they could do that they aren't already doing since it's supposed to be about players in training camp. 

Last one I watched was when the Browns were on it and everyone got to see the dysfunction of that team (#1 overall pick "winning" the backup job, coaches not seeming like they were on the same page, etc.) Honestly, I prefer "Building the Browns" over Hard Knocks. I feel like this is so much better produced and the content is better IMO and the players seem to enjoy trying to get "content" from other players when they are the "Feds"/Mic'd up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

The best one ever was NY Jets 2010 (we made the AFC Championship Game that year) because Rex Ryan made it awesome. 

Every other one has stunk ever since. 

Dan Campbell has a lot of Rex Ryan in him; this Detroit Lions one should be awesome. 

You might be the most passionate fan on this site. Besides the snide comebacks at times, I really do enjoy your posts.

• Like 4

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/42393-how-paramount-global-can-expand-its-relationship-with-the-nfl-further/?tab=comments#comment-4475046

If Paramount Global follows through on my proposal to acquire a minority stake in NFL Media, Hard Knocks should move from HBO to Paramount-owned Showtime (like Inside the NFL did before, though it is now on Paramount+).