Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

bucsfan333

23 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Licht just absolutely loves drafting Tackles to convert to guard

Goedeke looks good in his highlights though,  I didn't check him out before but he definitely looks like a solid 2nd round pick

im glad we addressed our depth needs. DT and OG was a need I thought we had to shore up. I feel good knowing we got fresh young bodies in the trenches. How good they  are going to be just seems questionable. I have not seen any of these guys games except White. At worst they are C+ sub starters who excel in their role. TB really dont need any stars or franchise corner stone guys. We have them set so just getting complimentary pieces today was huge. Injuries happen so they may have to play a bigger role this year, now lets just see how they pan out. I’m skeptical but I’m just looking forward to seeing them grow.

Edited by indifference

10 minutes ago, indifference said:

im glad we addressed our depth needs. DT and OG was a need I thought we had to shore up. I feel good knowing we got fresh young bodies in the trenches. How good they  are going to be just seems questionable. I have not seen any of these guys games except White. At worst they are C+ sub starters who excel in their role. TB really dont need any stars or franchise corner stone guys. We have them set so just getting complimentary pieces today was huge. Injuries happen so they may have to play a bigger role this year, now lets just see how they pan out. I’m skeptical but I’m just looking forward to seeing them grow.

I'm not gonna speak in absolutes regarding the draft. Everything is a crapshoot. 

We had needs going into day two and we hit three of them. And we didn't **** ourselves doing so. That seems like a win to me.

Even if a guy wasn't my first choice, that doesn't mean they can't be good or contribute right away.

36 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Cade Otton has to be one of our top options, right? Another two points for me? Don't mind if I do.

Also, I was right about the DL, G, RB picks. I just got the "who" incorrect. Even got the right order of DL, G, RB.

I’d be good with Cade, Charlie Kollar, or Daniel Bellinger. Maybe trade back pick up a 5th and get one of the three?

also wouldn’t be mad at taking a swing at Woolen or McCollum