Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

bucsfan333

excited about the zyon mccollum pick. Guy has great physical tools and has not tapped out to his potential yet. 

Definitely strictly a boundary at the next level but im happy Bucs got a great athlete in here behind the starting 3. Rather see fresh legs out there than the coarpse of Sherman and Desir.

Bucs filled all their needs with this draft class. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

I really like this draft, we filled every need even if we reached a lot for a punter but it was need with Pinion paid way too much. Now we need EDGE and LB depth 

No. Could've added a punter in UDFA or free agency (they're found all the time) and added Johnson at edge or Shakir at WR to compete with Miller/Johnson/Darden to deepen our receiver core. 

4 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

No. Could've added a punter in UDFA or free agency (they're found all the time) and added Johnson at edge or Shakir at WR to compete with Miller/Johnson/Darden to deepen our receiver core. 

as much as i agree that we should have gone somewhere else (ANYWHERE ELSE) in the 4th round other than drafting a punter, i really do believe that our WR depth is good enough already

2 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

then why do i feel like we complain about depth when one of our guys gets hurt? lol 

Well to be fair both Godwin and AB were hurt and Evans was banged up, Scotty was also hurt so we were stuck with Johnson Darden and Grayson, which isn’t good. But getting gage and Keeping perriman helps out a lot. If we can stay healthy is a big question mark. Just don’t see who would be cut if we get a WR in the 4th