Rams beat down Texans

amazingandre

18 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I am all for signing CK (at this point.. who cares)... but I have to think McNair is a no-go on that

If there really was collusion against Kaepernick - the owners should absolutely WANT Kap to play for this team, behind this offensive line.  It would be the quickest way to finally kill the story or kill the man himself.  Houston fans love nothing more than to boo their QBs at home anyway, so not like it would hurt anything and probably would lead to record setting sales of these hideous & pathetically transparent "salute the troops" paid military propaganda apparel.  Heck, when the fans inevitably bail on this trainwreck team, McNair and the other billionaire redneck's like Jerry Jones can point to Kap and say see, it's his fault, not the crappy product.

11 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

If there really was collusion against Kaepernick - the owners should absolutely WANT Kap to play for this team, behind this offensive line.  It would be the quickest way to finally kill the story or kill the man himself.  Houston fans love nothing more than to boo their QBs at home anyway, so not like it would hurt anything and probably would lead to record setting sales of these hideous & pathetically transparent "salute the troops" paid military propaganda apparel.  Heck, when the fans inevitably bail on this trainwreck team, McNair and the other billionaire redneck's like Jerry Jones can point to Kap and say see, it's his fault, not the crappy product.

Bob is WWWWAYYYY to stubborn for that

I told myself that as soon as DW4 got hurt..... sign CK and kill the collusion case (and MAYBE Texans have a shot at the playoffs)

17 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Let's talk about the theory that Smith is trying run OB out of town. What's the motive? Why would Smith want to run the HC that he handpicked out of town? I just don't buy this. I think Smith is bad at building a roster and OB isn't any better. So we have two people in charge who have no idea what they are doing with personnel. 

Motive is simple - he wants a HC he can control. BOB ain't that guy, for better or worse. 

I agree that ultimately, Smith is just as incompetent as BOB in terms of their respective jobs, but I do think that Smith is wanting a reason to doubt BOB and get him out of the building.

21 minutes ago, RamRod said:

You guys gave us a good scare for about two and half quarters. Really would have loved to see this game with Watson playing but you guys are probably sick of hearing about what could have been, so I'll shut up now.

Thanks kindly - I was expecting this, but the team came out inspired for about 20 minutes of game time. Rams look sharp once things got going, good luck for the rest of the season!

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Thanks kindly - I was expecting this, but the team came out inspired for about 20 minutes of game time. Rams look sharp once things got going, good luck for the rest of the season!

Good luck to you too. Unless you'd rather tank, then bad luck.

Just now, RamRod said:

Good luck to you too. Unless you'd rather tank, then bad luck.

Tanking only helps the Browns, but they deserve it. Given how good Watson looks, I think it's only fair they get a premium pick. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, it was a game. Good luck, y'all. As RamRod said, it sucks we couldn't see Watson vs. Goff. But I'll take the win. You guys will be back next year.

Appreciate the kind words. This game pretty much displayed the issues on the Texans - lack of competent S help (Joseph shouldn't be manned up against anyone without S help) and OL play.

Watson can cover up a ton, Watt and Mercilius can help out with pressure, but the team needs to square up with those two units if this is gonna work.

Good luck for the rest of the season! 

Archived