Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The concern on green Bay is the line. Bakhtiari could shut down Bosa which would cripple the defense

What about the Packers defense giving the Niners offense problems? All of a sudden rushing yards aren't easy of to come by against the Pack and thus it will make Purdy have to win the game with throws. 

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

What about the Packers defense giving the Niners offense problems? All of a sudden rushing yards aren't easy of to come by against the Pack and thus it will make Purdy have to win the game with throws. 

Not worried about that

Just now, NFL Network said:

Well then I think it's gonna be a game where the Niners offense need to score a lot of TD's to win b/c I don't think the defense will shut the Packers down like how they've been shutting everyone else down.

I mean, it's not like the Packers are lighting up arguably the worst defense in the league right now

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I mean, it's not like the Packers are lighting up arguably the worst defense in the league right now

Packers are 4 leaf clovering a lot of this, but the Lions defense has been closer to average since being cooked to smithereens to start the season. 

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

Packers are 4 leaf clovering a lot of this, but the Lions defense has been closer to average since being cooked to smithereens to start the season. 

They also just got ripped apart by the Panthers offense like 2 weeks ago

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the Niners can handle the Packers running game but the passing game is another story as all season long when the Niners have problems on defense it's normally in coverage. 

Oh btw I'm fed up with the NFL still not coming out with the schedule for wildcard weekend. They can just say when Packers/Seahawks @ Niners will be and list the other games.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Packers just really shouldn't be scary. I just think that they present a better chance at an upset than Seattle. 

I think their defense is one of the few units that can hold us under 30. But I do not think that their offense keeps up with even that. 

• Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Can't just put him on the other side like Detroit with Hutch?

He prefers going over the left, but he has moved around. But switching may  get him chipped. Then you have ebukam trying to win on bakh. I think I'd rather just have Bosa try to win, throw in some stunts, etc. But it's a matchup he could lose

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I think their defense is one of the few units that can hold us under 30. But I do not think that their offense keeps up with even that. 

I think the Packers are a dangerous foe in terms that I find them more difficult than the Giants, Vikings & Bucs in the NFC playoff field. If they get in they can win the NFC b/c it's not that great as Eagles & Cowboys are all vulnerable.