Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

Like I said earlier in the week, it was a bit weird to see so many worried about the Packers. They just aren't good and don’t have close to the talent we have. 

Seattle is kind of worrisome due to being a divisional opponent and their defense has been playing good ball. They held us in check last game. Definitely should win but it could be pretty tough. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Like I said earlier in the week, it was a bit weird to see so many worried about the Packers. They just aren't good and don’t have close to the talent we have. 

Seattle is kind of worrisome due to being a divisional opponent and their defense has been playing good ball. They held us in check last game. Definitely should win but it could be pretty tough. 

Missing brooks, woolen rolled up his ankle today. Not sure if he's 100%. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It this game was in the 12th man then I'd be worried but since it's in St. Clara I think the Niners get through. Seattle defense gives up a lot of points and I think it's the type of opponent that Brock needs for his first playoff game. Also he's seen them not long ago so he knows what to expect. Also the run game gonna have to be heavy so if its CMC & Mitchell or even Mason as the #2 back they can feast. Also look for Niners defense to make Geno look like the old Geno lol!

I do not think that an NFC team beats us at home in these playoffs, and I don’t think that those prospective games would be very close. We’ve been beating these average-y sort of fringe playoff teams by twenty for months at this point. The Eagles at full strength on offense on the road would be a huge ask. But the rest of them would be ten point dogs or more in Levi’s. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I do not think that an NFC team beats us at home in these playoffs, and I don’t think that those prospective games would be very close. We’ve been beating these average-y sort of fringe playoff teams by twenty for months at this point. The Eagles at full strength on offense on the road would be a huge ask. But the rest of them would be ten point dogs or more in Levi’s. 

I think we are the second best team in the NFC. Not sure if we'd beat the eagles even at home, but until then, I feel good about the first two games

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

That was quick.. they must be mad about losing the #1 pick 😂

Wonder if we could possibly consider him for the DC position if he Ryan leaves. Maybe Ryan’s goes to Hou. Old team he use play for 🤷🏻‍♂️ why not