Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

This game going mostly how I thought with the exception of the Lions defense only bending and not breaking

Watson is the only player GB has that scares anyone.. Jones doesnt look right, and Lazard can just run straight and sometimes make a miracle catch. This offense has been so frustrating to watch all year 👎

Just now, adamq said:

Watson is the only player GB has that scares anyone.. Jones doesnt look right, and Lazard can just run straight and sometimes make a miracle catch. This offense has been so frustrating to watch all year 👎

I'd consider bracketing Watson. Lazard is a solid if unspectacular receiver who can do some things but shouldn't break us

18 minutes ago, adamq said:

Watson, Dobbs, Lazard & Cobb all scare me as well as TE Robert Tonyon. Also that Mercedes Lewis is good for at least one big catch a game. The backs of Dillion & Jones still scare me.

12 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Watson, Dobbs, Lazard & Cobb all scare me as well as TE Robert Tonyon. Also that Mercedes Lewis is good for at least one big catch a game. The backs of Dillion & Jones still scare me.

Compared to DK, Lockett, Walker, Fant.. its not even close. GBs guys have been dropping passes over and over again all year long and are limited after the catch. I think Lewis had one or two big catches all season. Tonyan is really his only reliable target when it comes to not dropping the ball. Dillon is a sloth. Jones looks hurt. (I could be wrong, but he isn't taking over like he was earlier this season)

It comes down to pass pro/QB.. Tonight neither one of those have looked spectacular for GB either. Ultimately I'd rather play Seattle, but if good Geno shows up we could be in trouble

Edited by adamq

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

Compared to DK, Lockett, Walker, Fant.. its not even close. GBs guys have been dropping passes over and over again all year long and are limited after the catch. I think Lewis had one or two big catches all season. Tonyan is really his only reliable target when it comes to not dropping the ball. Dillon is a sloth. Jones looks hurt. (I could be wrong, but he isn't taking over like he was earlier this season)

It comes down to pass pro/QB.. Tonight neither one of those have looked spectacular for GB either. Ultimately I'd rather play Seattle, but if good Geno shows up we could be in trouble

I'd take my chances with Good Geno over any kind of Rogers b/c I know he'll have something to prove b/c of previous playoff failures against the Niners. I think if you take away Geno Smith's mobility you basically have him beat as he's just like all run first QB's as his legs are his be all to end all.

• Like 1