Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

Hopefully there isn’t a domino effect when Jim Harbaugh comes back to the NFL that will lose us Fangio. I think we’d be safe if Harbaugh went to Denver just based on Vic’s recent experience there, but I could see a reunion in Indy or something if Harbaugh was hired there.

This is all based on the assumption that Meco gets a HC job somewhere as well. Houston would make a ton of sense to me.

• Like 3

Baker played pretty bad in this game and then couldn't get anything done in that last set of downs. Went 3 and out. May cost them the game and give Seattle the win. 

*edit*

They're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!! 

Myers missed the kick 

• Like 1

seachickens win. 

Double edged sword. Out of all the teams, Seattle is who i would want to play the most. 

But I was pretty sure that Green Bay was going to win no matter what happened in the Seattle game, but this has to be super deflating for the Lions. My expectation that they win this game has pretty much dropped to 0 

• Like 2

I legit can't get over that Houston lost the first pick today. This has so many Browns / 49ers vibes from the end of the 2016 season where we won that pointless game against the Rams that cost us the first overall pick and Myles Garrett. 

Lovie  just went full "Lannisters send their regards" on the Texans franchise 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

I legit can't get over that Houston lost the first pick today. This has so many Browns / 49ers vibes from the end of the 2016 season where we one that pointless game against the Rams that cost us the first overall pick and Myles Garrett. 

Lovie  just went full "Lannisters send their regards" on the Texans franchise 

Even down to going for two to win the game. So silly. I would think the Texans are going to go QB though and while the Bears could trade out, I think Will Anderson and Jalen Carter are definitely worth the number one pick.

Unless some OT flies up the board and makes a slight trade back make sense, I think Will Anderson would be the path I’d take if I were Chicago.

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Even down to going for two to win the game. So silly. I would think the Texans are going to go QB though and while the Bears could trade out, I think Will Anderson and Jalen Carter are definitely worth the number one pick.

Unless some OT flies up the board and makes a slight trade back make sense, I think Will Anderson would be the path I’d take if I were Chicago.

I think they have to trade. If a team like Indy wanted young, they have their shot and the bears could still get a first + second out of that trade and only go down to 4th and hope Carter/Anderson are there

• Like 2