Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

31 minutes ago, pf9 said:

The 49ers host the Bengals next year. The game will coincide with the 35th anniversary of the team that beat Cincinnati in Super Bowl 23. The 1988 team should be honored at that game.

Omg 35 years? I remember that game i was an 11 year kid then…..you are aging me big time lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

If there's a 3 way tie with Eagles/Vikings/49ers at 13-4, does anyone know who would get the #1 seed?

Guess there's also a possibility of a 4 way tie at 13-4 if the Cowboys get there too

Don't think its likely, just curious

We have the tie breaker. Best conference record

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

If there's a 3 way tie with Eagles/Vikings/49ers at 13-4, does anyone know who would get the #1 seed?

Guess there's also a possibility of a 4 way tie at 13-4 if the Cowboys get there too

Don't think its likely, just curious

If there's a tie for the NFC East, Cowboys win the NFC East thanks to having a better division record(5-1 after beating the Commanders in Week 18 vs 3-3 after losing to the Giants in Week 18), dropping the Eagles to the #5 seed. Then, the 49ers would win the #1 seed thanks to having the best conference record(10-2 after beating the Cardinals in Week 18), followed by the Cowboys at #2(9-3 after beating the Commanders) and the Vikings at #3(8-4 after splitting their games against the Packers and Bears). The Giants win over the Eagles combined with the Commanders loss to the Cowboys would also clinch them the #6 seed in this scenario

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 3

Josh Dobbs starting tonight for the Titans. There's 2 schools of thought in their subforum

1 - Coaching staff has no confidence in Malik Willis

2 - Since tonight's game is ultimately meaningless, they're resting their starters for the Week 18 showdown vs the Jags

I guess either could be true? Regardless, tonight will probably be a convincing Cowboys win and a pretty boring game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Josh Dobbs starting tonight for the Titans. There's 2 schools of thought in their subforum

1 - Coaching staff has no confidence in Malik Willis

2 - Since tonight's game is ultimately meaningless, they're resting their starters for the Week 18 showdown vs the Jags

I guess either could be true? Regardless, tonight will probably be a convincing Cowboys win and a pretty boring game

Willis is definitely not ready. 

• Like 4

Bucs win the south. 

Brady 400+ yards, Evans with 200 yards. 

They get Jensen back in the coming weeks and Vea is back as well. 

As bad as this season has been for them, if they beat Dallas wouldn't at all be surprised 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Bucs win the south. 

Brady 400+ yards, Evans with 200 yards. 

They get Jensen back in the coming weeks and Vea is back as well. 

As bad as this season has been for them, if they beat Dallas wouldn't at all be surprised 

Honestly they might even go on a small run given how injured the Eagles are at this point