Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

If it's post 6/1 it looks like it's closer to 10m. I wonder where he'd get traded though. I wonder if they are trying to get rid of him for his attitude in this down season, much like Jacksonville did. He seems like he's going to be a distraction on any team that isn't stacking Ws. 

I'd imagine if he's traded they do it before the draft, especially if he already knows it. I'd think they want that pick now

Maybe we are just taking it wrong and he's talking about mcvay, even though none of the pictures show mcvay 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd imagine if he's traded they do it before the draft, especially if he already knows it. I'd think they want that pick now

Maybe we are just taking it wrong and he's talking about mcvay, even though none of the pictures show mcvay 😂

Yeah, I think that would be ideal for them, but who knows if they get any takers. Maybe he's being such a punk that they're willing to eat the dead money now; hard to say. 

You could certainly be right about McVay too lol. Who knows... 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looks like McVay is returning for at least one more season. Now will Donald also be returning? 

That would be my guess. 

Apparently McVay is evaluating changes to be made to his staff though. I'd guess the Ramsey thing is probably going to blow over now. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Glad that Banks has turned into what appears to be a quality guard, because passing up on Samuel hurts some lol 

Gotta hope Jackson hits that 2nd year juice. We’re gonna need him with this year’s rotational guys getting that proverbial Arden Key money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

Gotta hope Jackson hits that 2nd year juice. We’re gonna need him with this year’s rotational guys getting that proverbial Arden Key money.

I really hope that underwhelming pass rushers are paying attention to what Key got last year, Hyder the year before and what Omenihu / Ebukam may get this year. Come here on a cheap 1 year deal, let SF get you right then go get your bag

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I really hope that underwhelming pass rushers are paying attention to what Key got last year, Hyder the year before and what Omenihu / Ebukam may get this year. Come here on a cheap 1 year deal, let SF get you right then go get your bag

Omenihu’s getting the money. Ebukam might be back on the Ebukam special contract somewhere for ~6 mil. Maybe a bit more for the good run defense.

• Like 1