2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I think Tennessee understands that they’ve reached the ceiling with this roster. Hopefully they take a QB and reshuffle for the future

It's a weird place for them to be in. When they're on, their defense is suffocating and Henry + play-action Tannehill can be really good. Maybe not superbowl good, but damn close.

Big risk if they blow things up to try to get a little more.

Just now, TheChad said:

It's a weird place for them to be in. When they're on, their defense is suffocating and Henry + play-action Tannehill can be really good. Maybe not superbowl good, but damn close.

Big risk if they blow things up to try to get a little more.

I think they’ve opened some things up for themselves not having to pay Brown. Woods and Burks in that offense is very good but continue establishing the run game. Henry only has so much left in him.

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I’ve talked myself into Gardner.

Basically I’m considering him an upgrade over Echols instead Hall. Hall and Reed can battle for the other spot. 

Was kind of thinking the same, even though he was a very good outside cb last year, maybe Saleh tries to move him back to slot

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

Was kind of thinking the same, even though he was a very good outside cb last year, maybe Saleh tries to move him back to slot

Who Reed?! Saleh already said he was wrong to play him inside and he’s without doubt an outside cb.