Round 2 Pick 34; Christian Watson, WR, NDSU

Packerraymond

Just now, Donzo said:

Silly.

Rodgers play in that game, with the available weapons, was about reason #5 the Pack lost the game. His biggest sin was he couldn't go Godgers mode which he can't do anymore when his OL is getting overrun.

This post is silly. Doesn't have to be Godgers if he, you know, runs the offense.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This post is silly. Doesn't have to be Godgers if he, you know, runs the offense.

Bellyaching about this one play and Rodgers in general is just ridiculous. If the special teams were average the Packers win. If the OL was average the Packs win. If the TEs were average the Packers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Bellyaching about this one play and Rodgers in general is just ridiculous. If the special teams were average the Packers win. If the OL was average the Packs win. If the TEs were average the Packers. 

If the QB was above average the Packers win.

11 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Silly.

Rodgers play in that game, with the available weapons, was about reason #5 the Pack lost the game. His biggest sin was he couldn't go Godgers mode which he can't do anymore when his OL is getting overrun.

I didn't realize Godgers mode was >230 yards, 10 points, and no TDs.

Rodgers is the second biggest reason we lost that game.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If the QB was above average the Packers win.

Which of course he had trouble doing with the OL getting blown up and the TEs playing as bad as the special teams.

Edited by Donzo
USR auto edit
  • Like 1

Which of course he had trouble doing with the OL getting blown up and the TEs playing as bad as the special teams.

When we have to pass blame on a blocking TE and a dud 3rd rounder instead of the 50 million dollar man, that's sad. Think a little deeper, it's OK to put some blame on 12.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

When we have to pass blame on a blocking TE and a dud 3rd rounder instead of the 50 million dollar man, that's sad. Think a little deeper, it's OK to put some blame on 12.

What are you talking about? The entire TE room was a disaster. The OL was awful (couldn't run or pass block) and of course there was special teams which must have been Rodgers fault, too.

It's also OK for you not be ignorant and obtuse just because someone isn't goose steppin' to your agenda. 

What are you talking about? The entire TE room was a disaster. The OL was awful (couldn't run or pass block) and of course there was special teams which must have been Rodgers fault, too.

It's also OK for you not be ignorant and obtuse just because someone isn't goose steppin' to your agenda. 

Lol ask @AlexGreen#20or @beekay414, I'm one of the biggest pain in the *** Rodgers supporters on here.

I'm just not a blind zombie who kisses his *** and worships the ground he walks on.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Unless I'm on crack I swear Ray has been a pretty decent AR defender and isn't in the super buddies club of haters with the rest of us

3 hours ago, Sandy said:

So tired of hearing this. You know this play is on YouTube? You can see for yourself that Lazard was covered when Rodgers looked his way...before Adams.  Lazard wasn't open until after Rodgers had started his throwing motion and there was no reason to expect K'Wuan Williams to just decide not to cover anyone at that point.

Rodgers made his reads, saw EQ and Lazard we're covered and threw to ol' reliable as the double safety blitz started to get home. Credit the 9ers defense for a confusing defensive formation (a safety lined up at the Mike and then dropped to cover Adams) and execution from the players besides Williams.

Sure Rodgers should be savvy enough to recognize that it was another safety lined up at the Mike and not a linebacker, and he probably did have an extra half second to try to extend the play out of the pocket so he could have looked back and found Williams deciding to do nothing, but this whole "Lazard was open" narrative is just lazy and doesn't encompass the whole play.

So you agree…

Just now, Norm said:

Unless I'm on crack I swear Ray has been a pretty decent AR defender and isn't in the super buddies club of haters with the rest of us

I'm just going by this conversation.