Draft Day 3 Thread

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Olave  VS   Dotson + B.Robinson + P.Butler

???????????

I'd switch Burks for Dotson or stay put and select Hamilton at 11. They said teams where calling while they were at 16 meaning they could've gotten more picks and still had a shot at Dotson. 

15 minutes ago, offbyone said:

They are valuing count of picks higher than quality of players.  

I think they look at their roster as they are set in their starters but they need depth. They’re moving back to draft young guys to develop and to improve depth.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Just now, turtle28 said:

I think they look at their roster as they are set in their starters but they need depth. They’re moving back to draft young guys to develop and to improve depth.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

If that is the strategy you don't over draft guys which we did in the first two rounds.

What do we have at linebacker for starters?  Smith could have been one.

Hard for me not to think Butler is Apke 2.0.

Just now, DCNative said:

I'd switch Burks for Dotson or stay put and select Hamilton at 11. They said teams where calling while they were at 16 meaning they could've gotten more picks and still had a shot at Dotson. 

I may get blasted for saying this, but IMO we already have three guys like Burks on our roster (Cam Sims, Harmon & AGG) & one has proven he can be relied upon in Cam Sims & Harmon flashed some as a rookie. 

I know we assume that Burks is going to be better than them or is already better than them, but it’s possible that’s debatable. Burks doesn’t get much separation, he’s a 4.5 guy. Well Sims, Harmon & AGG are all bigger WRs who run in the 4.5-4.6 range too.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I may get blasted for saying this, but IMO we already have three guys like Burks on our roster (Cam Sims, Harmon & AGG) & one has proven he can be relied upon in Cam Sims & Harmon flashed some as a rookie. 

I know we assume that Burks is going to be better than them or is already better than them, but it’s possible that’s debatable. Burks doesn’t get much separation, he’s a 4.5 guy. Well Sims, Harmon & AGG are all bigger WRs who run in the 4.5-4.6 range too.

Burks has been compared to AJ Brown and his tape showed he can run with the ball in his hands. His numbers are just as good as Dotson with a season less than him. Burks is that BiG WR we all want Sims, Harmon, or AGG to become imo. None of those have proven to be reliable as that Big WR we need.