Draft Day 3 Thread

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True, but there’s a chance Burks may not become that guy either. We can’t forget that Cam Sims got hurt last year and missed 3 games when he probably would’ve gotten more snaps bc Dyami Brown wasn’t showing much in October.

I love Dotson, he’s got everything you want in a WR. The only legitimate reason people seem lot to like him is bc they think he’s too similar to Samuel. But, Dotson plays the game a lot like Garrett Wilson, they play bigger than they are. They’ve attack the ball in air, make contested acrobatic catches and are great getting yac after the catch. They run great routes, have great hands and have huge catch radius’s. Dotson will also be our out returner, he was good at doing that at Penn State too.

I'm confident that Burks will become that guy just like the Titans are. They selected him two picks later. Yes I want Burks over Dotson because of the size. Plus Dotson would've still been there had they accepted another trade down. 

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

This is just crazy talk! Howell is going to have a huge chip on his shoulder! If he’s there we have to take him! 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I agree. Howell balled with NFL talent around him. I really hope we draft him. He isn't a threat to Wentz right now. 

• Like 1