Jump to content
mission27

Official Yankees Thread

Recommended Posts

Must win series obviously. 

 

I got a question that I think is interesting.

 

Do you think Girardi tinkers too much with the lineup? It seems like everyday it's something different. Baseball players are creatures of habit and I bet they prefer to know where they are hitting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2017 at 7:32 PM, pollino14 said:

Must win series obviously. 

 

I got a question that I think is interesting.

 

Do you think Girardi tinkers too much with the lineup? It seems like everyday it's something different. Baseball players are creatures of habit and I bet they prefer to know where they are hitting.

I think Girardi tinkers too much with everything.  But not sure what the impact is.  Sometimes moving people around actually seems to get guys going, if they are in a slump.  Seems like that is what he is doing with Judge right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our lower levels are stacked with talented LA pitchers:

  • Deivi Garcia
  • Juan De Paula
  • Luis Medina
  • Jorge Guzman
  • Freicer Perez
  • Roansy Contreras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 10:53 PM, mission27 said:

I think Girardi tinkers too much with everything.  But not sure what the impact is.  Sometimes moving people around actually seems to get guys going, if they are in a slump.  Seems like that is what he is doing with Judge right now.

I actually really like how he handles the bullpen. Big fan of his in general, hope he gets resigned .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we've officially matched our high water mark of 15 games over .500 for the season. After that drought we had after the break, this is really incredible. We are going to be a 90 win baseball team this year when I thought we'd win 75 or less. I really hope we can catch Boston so we don't have to play WC game and potentially Cleveland in the ALDS. 

 

Our bullpen, along with Sevy, Gray, and Tanaka if he's right will allow us to compete with anybody. I'm really excited for playoff baseball, it's been too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been only 2 years lol

The reason you forgot is because it was a nondescript WC game.  I hope we can avoid that this time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2017 at 0:52 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

It's been only 2 years lol

The reason you forgot is because it was a nondescript WC game.  I hope we can avoid that this time

I don't really consider the wild card game as playoffs either.

 

I think a playoff series would do wonders for the youngsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE ARE BACK BOYS.

 

Tbh I'd pitch CC in the wild card game. Think we'd win either way. Lmao

I want Sevy and Gray lined up for Kluber and Carrasco. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×