Pick 131 Titans Select RB Hassan Haskins

615finest

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

We must plan on taking the ball out of Tanny hands.. we finna run it 45 times a game lol

This why I call him a game manager look how his coaching staff treats him is evident as day they want him to manage the game look how we call plays & surround him with certain talent.

4 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

I hear you guys about the speed thing.

BUT...

Our offense last year was like giving a 16 year old kid a lambo.

I'm not sure who is the 16  year old kid and who's the lambo in this analogy. With the injuries and depth we had last year our offense was more of a dog turd than a lambo.

He’s not a speedster but he’s explosive meaning short area quickness hits the hole wit a burst, Terrell Davis was a 6th rd pick that ran 4.7 coming out of Georgia 🥴 no he’s not TD, but I love the pick physical runner that finishes runs

I am not sure about RB this high either, personally I had zero problem with our back up RB's behind Henry.  That was not the problem last year, the problem was our elite WR core was injured all season and adversely effected the rhythm of this offense.  Though I suppose loosing Foreman is why we drafted Higgins and Evans was never healthy but Hillard was effective........

50 minutes ago, quiller said:

I am not sure about RB this high either, personally I had zero problem with our back up RB's behind Henry.  That was not the problem last year, the problem was our elite WR core was injured all season and adversely effected the rhythm of this offense.  Though I suppose loosing Foreman is why we drafted Higgins and Evans was never healthy but Hillard was effective........

Hilliard isn’t an every down back so in the event that Henry goes down or miss time you have a RB that can carry a workload 

I thought they'd take a RB. Didn't know in the 4th. I'd thought 5th or 6th. I would have taken Brian Robinson Jr. I love his film. 

Either way. Helps lengthen Henry's career a few. Gives us someone in case Henry dips down.  Foreman proved how important that 2nd back is. 

Hillard and WIlkins will battle for 3rd down back.