2022 UDFA

Kiltman

Carson Strong and EJ Perry are both QBs I thought had a good amount of upside as late round picks or UDFAs. They should both be fun to watch in the preseason. They should give the Eagles some quality camp arms at the very least. It's pretty up in the air between Sinnett, Strong, and Perry for QB3. If Strong's knee is alright I think he has the most upside. His arm is legit.

5 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Carson Strong and EJ Perry are both QBs I thought had a good amount of upside as late round picks or UDFAs. They should both be fun to watch in the preseason. They should give the Eagles some quality camp arms at the very least. It's pretty up in the air between Sinnett, Strong, and Perry for QB3. If Strong's knee is alright I think he has the most upside. His arm is legit.

Now that we signed both of them... I wonder if Seattle would be interested in Minshew for like a 3rd or 4th round pick next year?

Minshew played college ball at Washington St. and is better than Drew Lock lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

5 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Eagles signed Noah Ellis DT Idaho 

Forreal? Damn I didn't realize he was still available. 

People talk about Jordan Davis like he's just a true NT.... not at all.

Even Kelce said on the Bleacher Report stream that he think Davis can play 0, 1 tech, 3 tech and even the 4i spot maybe in our defense.

Noah Ellis is a true NT though. Really good run stuffer.