Overall draft impressions

LETSGOBROWNIES

47 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I strongly disagree with you on this. There’s nothing I saw from Baker that led me to believe he was “the guy.” The ending of that Kansas City vs Buffalo playoff game told me Baker needed to go. There’s not any scenario where I can imagine Baker keeping up with Mahomes + Allen in a shootout.

I do 100% understand completely with you being grossed out.

That's OK I will play

Allen all day

With Winfrey  Sizemore  and Myles 

Jok at linebacker Phillips plus Delpit,hill,Hamilton, ward,Greedy Newsome,

All day I have ward and Greedy on wr

Hamilton on tight end then 8 man blitzes I may not win but I will take out 8 qbs in the regular season for the next 7 years.

49 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The ending of that Kansas City vs Buffalo playoff game told me Baker needed to go. There’s not any scenario where I can imagine Baker keeping up with Mahomes + Allen in a shootout.

If you build a complete team, which is the road I thought we were going down, you don't have to win shootouts.

We won't be building a complete team, we're building a top heavy team and will need to win shootouts. If the offense isn't clicking we probably won't have a chance unless teams just refuse to run or throw to anyone but wide receivers.

Maybe it works though and Watson is magical.  Only time will tell. Hopefully I will root for him one day but I just don't know at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'd root against Watson this year just because I'm wired that way and that means I'm rooting against my own team and I can't do that so that leaves me with not watching football for a season while I adapt so if there is a time for the Browns to win it all it would be this year.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I strongly disagree with you on this. There’s nothing I saw from Baker that led me to believe he was “the guy.” The ending of that Kansas City vs Buffalo playoff game told me Baker needed to go. There’s not any scenario where I can imagine Baker keeping up with Mahomes + Allen in a shootout.

Sorry 

What 5 games compare to the 5 that Mayfield thru up against the afc champions plus Pittsburgh 

21 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If you build a complete team, which is the road I thought we were going down, you don't have to win shootouts.

We won't be building a complete team, we're building a top heavy team and will need to win shootouts. If the offense isn't clicking we probably won't have a chance unless teams just refuse to run or throw to anyone but wide receivers.

Maybe it works though and Watson is magical.  Only time will tell. Hopefully I will root for him one day but I just don't know at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'd root against Watson this year just because I'm wired that way and that means I'm rooting against my own team and I can't do that so that leaves me with not watching football for a season while I adapt so if there is a time for the Browns to win it all it would be this year.

I’ve decided to be a jerk everytime he has a bad game and explain that the WR or the RB or the Defense won the game not him when he does have a good game.  Also if he throws a pick or they lose a game we can dissect the fact that he can’t read a defense. Oh and if he gets hurt and isn’t a top 5 QB than watch the **** out because it will just be scrub lazy eye perv this and Clemson stink finger that.  

Should be fun 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I mean, Buffalo had the best defense in the league last year and lost in a shoot out.

You need good QB play and the ability to put points on the board to win regardless of how good your special teams and defense are.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

What about being up 24 on KC and losing? We good with that? 

Oh as for the draft.  Hard to say good or bad.  We drafted BPA to the board as far as I can tell. Didn’t have a layup pick so let’s see what this FO/Scouting department can do. If they find 1 starter and 2 role players for the next 3 years we are good.  If they don’t we will see a below average team who plays in a tough division. 

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sorry there is no way this team 

Beats Allen,Mahomes,and Wilson in the next 5 years.

Remember next year Von Miller gets to rush against whoever are right tackle is.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Are you saying Allen needed a better defense? 

He’s a bum.  Can’t win some game that we get to cherry pick to say one way or another. Guess he needs better than the #1 rated total defense 

I'm pretty sure Watson has the highest completion % in NFL history, and threw for nearly 5000 yards his last full year.  I think I will take my chances with that, along with one of the best running games in the league.

Edited by big poppa pump
you have a better chance winning a shootout with this offense, then wishing you had a defense to stop Buffalo or KC

10 minutes ago, JDD said:

I’ve decided to be a jerk everytime he has a bad game and explain that the WR or the RB or the Defense won the game not him when he does have a good game.  Also if he throws a pick or they lose a game we can dissect the fact that he can’t read a defense. Oh and if he gets hurt and isn’t a top 5 QB than watch the **** out because it will just be scrub lazy eye perv this and Clemson stink finger that.  

Should be fun 

3 minutes ago, JDD said:

He’s a bum.  Can’t win some game that we get to cherry pick to say one way or another. Guess he needs better than the #1 rated total defense 

The Office Reaction GIF

• Like 1