The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

It’s a nice casting. Clearly they are pushing Disney+ with these gets 

Even if they didnt announce the restructuring that put focus on streaming, all other signs point to it for sure. I think these Marvel shows will very much be treated the same as movie entries into the MCU. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I like Isaac as an actor. Not really familiar with Moon Knight as a character though. 

He is Marvel's Batman except he is bat-ish insane with schizophrenia and/or dissociative identity disorder (depending on who is writing) who believes he is the righteous champion of the moon god Khonshu. Whether that's true or not is usually left up for debate by the writers. He's a guy a lot of people are going to LOVE once they watch the show. If there is any property coming to Disney+ that I think non-comic readers are going to latch onto its this one. 

Yes I cherry picked that from my own post. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He is Marvel's Batman except he is bat-ish insane with schizophrenia and/or dissociative identity disorder (depending on who is writing) who believes he is the righteous champion of the moon god Khonshu. Whether that's true or not is usually left up for debate by the writers. He's a guy a lot of people are going to LOVE once they watch the show. If there is any property coming to Disney+ that I think non-comic readers are going to latch onto its this one. 

Yes I cherry picked that from my own post. 

Interesting. 

• Like 1

7yrt2adauli31.jpg

This is inspired casting if it happens.  I wasn't expecting such a legit name to be attached but now I'm definitely interested.  

Like Deadpulse said, Moon Knight is a great character depending on who is writing him.  The 6 issue run by Warren Ellis and Declan Shelvey was the pinnacle imo and well worth the read for any comic book/superhero fans.  Shelvey's artwork (above) is so dynamic.

Edited by thrILL!

On 10/25/2020 at 12:38 AM, THE DUKE said:

Spider Man Home Alone

He can fight the Sinister Six with zaney traps at and around his house.

Spider Man: Home on the Range-Spider Man, but as a western

Spider Man: Homewrecker-He cheats on MJ with Gwen Stacey

Spider Man: Homeless-Spider Man loses his day job due to covid and can't pay his rent

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Spider Man: Home on the Range-Spider Man, but as a western

Spider Man: Homewrecker-He cheats on MJ with Gwen Stacey

Spider Man: Homeless-Spider Man loses his day job due to covid and can't pay his rent

To steal from earlier;

Spider Man: Home Sweet Home - he goes undercover into a Motley Crue cover band 

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast