The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That’s gonna change when you see the trailer and realize it’s more like a 6 hour long movie.  

Doubt it. Don’t care for them as characters, never did. I enjoy them for what they do in the MCU but for their own tv shows. Pass

Edited by Fresh Prince

32 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Doubt it. Don’t care for them as characters, never did. I enjoy them for what they do in the MCU but for their own tv shows. Pass

Falcon and Bucky have the best chemistry of anyone in the MCU, yet you have no interest? I don't know what to do with you... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Everybody acting like they're not gonna watch the Disney+ shows.  Lol.  If it was some Agents of Shield crap with no main characters or actors from the movie except a cameo from the lowest characters in the movies I'd agree, but these are going to have massive budgets and they are going to have the actors/actresses from the movies returning.  You're gonna watch them. 

I definitely don't have the time for that. Let alone for characters I really don't care about at all...

Falcon and Winter Soldier... Pass

WandaVision... I may watch this as I like Olson as Wanda and her character arc has been good. Although one of the writers of Captain Marvel is the showrunner, so I'll wait for reviews.

Loki... Pass

Hawkeye... Pass

What If?... I may watch an episode or two. Although the two rumored/announced episodes don't interest me at all (Peggy as super soldier and if Loki had found Thor's hammer). Except I'm just now realizing that this is animated, so I've lost interest.

She Hulk...Pass

Moon Knight... I'll wait for reviews but maybe.

Ms Marvel... Pass

Helstrom... Pass

So I plan on watching one or maybe two, reviews pending, out of nine. As someone who has seen every Marvel movie in theater, I just don't give two craps about these shows. If not watching these is going to make me miss stuff or be confused when watching the movies, then there's no point in watching the movies. It's oversaturation and has the potential to leave audiences behind. 

I highly doubt you'll be lost if you miss the shows.  This is what Feige HAS to say.  He's the creative director behind Marvel, what is he going to say "Yeah, they are fun little projects, but you can skip them really".  It's literally his job to get people to watch these shows, of course he's going to say you need to see them.  He probably said something similar about Agents of Shield back in the day, and that's going to be less connected than these shows.

I also don't think this is going to be the major time commitment some of you think these are going to be.  Most will be 6-8 episodes and planned for over the next 3-4 years.  Something you can binge on a weekend or if you're home sick from work (That's how I got through season 2 of Peaky Blinders recently).  It's all going to come down to quality anyway.  If they look great and have a good trailer, it's going to be get a lot of eyeballs.  Just look at the hype The Mandalorian is getting and it's about a new character that is loosely connected to Star Wars main franchise that likely isn't required to watch any of the movies.  If these Marvel shows are good, then they'll generate some buzz and tons of people will watch.  I'll have Disney+ regardless, so why not watch?

For me, the Marvel Cinematic Universe concluded with Endgame.  I know its technically continuing, and Im not saying I wont watch any Marvel stuff going forward, but outside of Spiderman and the eventual XMen...there is nothing that excites me about the future of the MCU.   None of the Disney+ shows intrigue me, and there is only like one Phase 4 movie I want to see at all.   Maybe Ant Man since I like Paul Rudd.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

For me, the Marvel Cinematic Universe concluded with Endgame.  I know its technically continuing, and Im not saying I wont watch any Marvel stuff going forward, but outside of Spiderman and the eventual XMen...there is nothing that excites me about the future of the MCU.   None of the Disney+ shows intrigue me, and there is only like one Phase 4 movie I want to see at all.   Maybe Ant Man since I like Paul Rudd.

Just wait until they build up the next ultimate villain and make Endgame look like The Incredible Hulk.  

25 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Introduce fantastic four, and dr doom who is the new Loki. Bring in silver surfer eventually and galactus is the new thanos.

Yeah, I think that’ll definitely be the next big villain.  They probably won’t even do Phoenix or Apocalypse since those were both butchered.