The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

17 minutes ago, 43M said:

Fair enough, but I feel like it wouldve been smart to introduce them in another movie first.  Most people arent comic fans and I dont think they have drawing power without previous exposure to their characters.    Need some slam dunk casting and marketing.

If they get a good script, then everything else will fall into line. I'm sure the trailer will be good regardless, because Marvel can make a hype video with the best of them.

39 minutes ago, 43M said:

Fair enough, but I feel like it wouldve been smart to introduce them in another movie first.  Most people arent comic fans and I dont think they have drawing power without previous exposure to their characters.    Need some slam dunk casting and marketing.

I have a funny feeling they will be introduced in Ant-man and the Wasp Quantamania. 

51 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

With multiple titles coming up dealing with the Multiverse (Dr Strange, Spriderman, Antman) it could be any of them, or even one we don't expect.

True. The reasons I am thinking Quantamania as it is because A) It's time travel, especially with Kang and B) it is a way for them to get powers. Perhaps the FF knew a younger Hank and Janet and in an attempt to get into the Quantum realm Reed and Co got stuck but less like Janet and more like Scott for decades that only spanned hours for them. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

True. The reasons I am thinking Quantamania as it is because A) It's time travel, especially with Kang and B) it is a way for them to get powers. Perhaps the FF knew a younger Hank and Janet and in an attempt to get into the Quantum realm Reed and Co got stuck but less like Janet and more like Scott for decades that only spanned hours for them. 

That does seem the best way to get them from their 1960's origins to the current day, although they've already done the man out of time bit with Cap

24 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

That does seem the best way to get them from their 1960's origins to the current day, although they've already done the man out of time bit with Cap

True, but time is definitely a playground that we are going to see. Not just Kang but with Loki and the TVA too we could see quite a bit. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

True, but time is definitely a playground that we are going to see. Not just Kang but with Loki and the TVA too we could see quite a bit. 

Oh, I agree, I just don't think we need a rehash of people from the past being confused by modern day society.  I don't think they'll go that route though.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Oh, I agree, I just don't think we need a rehash of people from the past being confused by modern day society.  I don't think they'll go that route though.

I expect they will be firmly established by the time we get to their first flick. Maybe even other appearances in-between. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Also Peyton Reed is like a big time FF fanboy. So if they were joining the library again, He'd probably be one of the first ones to try and pitch them.
Spidey 3 seems too packed at this point for it to be there and meaningful.

If Quantamania is like part AM&W + Kang Intro  + Young Avengers stuff (maybe not the whole team)
FF somehow coming through fits in with all but the titular AM&W stuff, unless they do make them a 60s team. In which case Hank and Janet might've known them back in the day.  IDK.

I think you can make them a modern team though too from another reality. One that has collapsed, which thematically ties in with Kang.

12 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The Falcon & the Winter Soldier - Mar/Apr 2021

Black Widow - May 2021

Loki - May/Jun 2021

Only thing here is F&TWS was supposed to come out after, with Pugh in it.
So It might need to come out after. But if role is small maybe it wont matter much.

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:
13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Hoping the bring back Justin Hammer (Rockwell) for Armor Wars. Wanted him to come back for awhile. 

This just seems like a no brainer, right?

It does, just trying to will it into the world haha. Could see him being in a couple things, like the Ironheart show too.

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:
13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

The one thing though is this is one of the biggest companies and certainly biggest entertainment company in the world totally changing priorities to streaming.

One thing no one seems to talk about is, we have no idea how long this pandemic is going to hamstring the movie business.  These actors won't stop aging in the meantime, and the time to tell the stories are now.  The MCU will have to be rebooted eventually, but I honestly think they can get another 10-15 years out of it until that becomes a necessity.  To do that, then streaming HAS to be the main driver, because that may be the only real option for the foreseeable future.  I sure hope the vaccines coming out do the trick, but it's not a guarantee.

Yeah it does insulate them. I think they are probably in wait and see mode.
The theater landscape is a mystery. Like which chains can survive this, who might buy them.
I can see Disney and Amazon both be interested in Regal or AMC and folding them into their services.

Feels gross to put it out in the world, but can imagine Disney being super happy with a top tier service that's

• Disney+
  • Espn+
  • Hulu
  • Basically AMC AList or perhaps just access to all Disney owned films.in theatre and/or premier part of streaming.

If they can get people to fork Like $35-$40 a month would go a long way to lining their pockets and making this whole thing viable.

Anti-trust wise they might be stopped though from buying them.

8 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I’ve thought this for a while but I think Mephisto is about to be the next semi big bad villain.

With WandaVision, Loki, and Dr. Strange (Spider-Man too) all connecting, it wouldn’t surprise me if he plays a role in connecting all of them together. Could also go on and introduce him to set up Ghost Rider down the road, if they choose to go that route.

Yeah Mephisto has been heavily hinted at in the Wanda Vision series. Also in the Loki trailer there is an image of a stained glass illustration with a devil-like character that looks like him. So Doom/Kang/Mephisto might all be around at the same time. 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

That's immediately who I thought it was.

Are you talking about the woman sitting on the rock with her back turned? That's probably Sophia Di Martino's character in the show. She's been cast, but it's uncertain who she's playing. Speculation is that it might be the person in the hood or also an evil female version of Loki who the original Loki will be tasked to stop to free himself from the TWA. 

Black Widow also had a different hairstyle the last time we saw her.