The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

Great get, Yeun has stood out in everything I’ve seen him in since Glenn.

Some reporters were adding on that beyond him being a character who will stick around, he’ll be partly the antagonist of the film. Previous rumors said that character would be Sentry. So maybe who he’s playing.

If I remember right there was a report that they had solid interest in that role, which considering the complexity it makes sense in the same way Oscar Isaac was drawn to Moon Knight.

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Great get, Yeun has stood out in everything I’ve seen him in since Glenn.

Some reporters were adding on that beyond him being a character who will stick around, he’ll be partly the antagonist of the film. Previous rumors said that character would be Sentry. So maybe who he’s playing.

If I remember right there was a report that they had solid interest in that role, which considering the complexity it makes sense in the same way Oscar Isaac was drawn to Moon Knight.

He's playing Invincible obviously

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bernthal joins Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio in the series, which begins shooting in New York this month. In a departure from other Marvel series, which come in at six or nine episodes per season, Born Again is planned as a whopping 18-episode epic. Writers and executive producers Matt Corman and Chris Ord are behind the show, which is expected to bow in the spring of 2024.

18 episodes!? Damn. 

Extremely disappointing to hear that Deborah and Elden won't be back. I don't understand why you wouldn't try to get them also back in the mix. And how do you do Daredevil without at least Foggy??? They'll probably be recast, which...ugggh...

Unless the new show takes place during the snap, but yeah...guessing no. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe