The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

39 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Because that's worked out well...

How can you say it hasnt? Superhero Immigrant Elon came out the gate exposing the evil lurking inside. Saw how many quit all mad and outraged just because they were expected to do their jobs properly. 😆

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dont see why not?

Cause if you knew what music video my avatar pic was from. lol

Chart topper for Latinos and immigrants everywhere a couple months ago. Though Youtube keeps yanking, trying to censor constantly. Imagine that....

Is it a music video for the MCU, or are we just going down a random rabbit hole? 

10 hours ago, JonStark said:

Is it a music video for the MCU, or are we just going down a random rabbit hole? 

Adding clarification.

But anyway. With Carnage trouncing all work in the comics since King In Black. How can he return in the MCU for Marvel to capitalize on recent work success? Blows my mind they ate him instead of passing him to the Life Foundation. Store him away for later use that way.

17 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I like the looks of that trailer. I think they are doing a good job of making it fun watching and seemed like there'll be an interesting through plotline.

Yeah looks like some good episodes in there from what you can piece together. I didn’t love all of season 1, but some of the episodes were near the top of D+ Marvel content. This season seems to shade the way of those better episodes.

I’m curious how they might use What If with all of the live action multiverse stuff that’s happening. Easy way to soft launch stuff like Captain Carter. Intro some variant fodder for Secret Wars.

I expect Kang Dynasty to still happen, but now with Waldron, I believe, being the writer for Kang Dynasty and then Secret Wars. 

Also, 

What she found out about it is that he's been offered the role but has not signed anything yet. I like it because it's an older Reed Richards and it could be great to have the First Family of Marvel and Franklin and Valeria Richards as part of the story, it'd be very good and feel different.