The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

Yeah, Ineson's voice coming from a giant cosmic space entity is going to be amazing. I really like that casting. As for John Malkovich, I hope he's the voice of the robot. That would just be wild if that were the case and I think a fun twist. I think some rumors are that he might just be playing the Storm sibling's dad.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Yeah, Ineson's voice coming from a giant cosmic space entity is going to be amazing. I really like that casting. As for John Malkovich, I hope he's the voice of the robot. That would just be wild if that were the case and I think a fun twist. I think some rumors are that he might just be playing the Storm sibling's dad.

Sony wouldn’t sign off, but the other fun idea I saw was him playing The Vulture…since we never got to see that in Raimi/Tobey Spider-man 4 and this movie is taking place in another reality.

But yeah his voice as the robot or as Franklin Storm makes sense

On 5/11/2024 at 10:21 PM, Kiltman said:

Would be such a win

Would be unreal, but man, I can't see this actually happening. George Miller puts so much effort and time into making his movies and he's already 79 years old. I'm surprised Furiosa actually got made. Take a George Miller development time and add on Disney/Marvel bureaucracy, and you've got a movie that would come out in 6 years, when Miller is 85.

31 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Would be unreal, but man, I can't see this actually happening. George Miller puts so much effort and time into making his movies and he's already 79 years old. I'm surprised Furiosa actually got made. Take a George Miller development time and add on Disney/Marvel bureaucracy, and you've got a movie that would come out in 6 years, when Miller is 85.

yeah definitely one of the biggest hurdles

but man if they let him cook it a little could be a fantastic final film for Hemsworth, if it indeed would be the last one. It's a shame they wasted Bale and Gorr in the last one, would've been a great fit.

Wonder if Miller also wants a crack at a CBM after losing out on The Batman and all that went down with his Justice League film.

• Like 1

Marvel just posted (and took down) a tweet with a new Agatha title:

"Agatha: The Lying Witch and Great Wardrobe"

So that goes with:
Coven of Chaos
House of Harkness
Darkhold Diaries

Marvel is doing something clever, need to figure it out. Also I suspect this one was deleted because it should be:
"Agatha: The Lying Witch and the Great Wardrobe" to match up more with "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe"

• Like 1

Spoiler

Kinda disappointed with the way it ended. Was really hoping they’d push the envelope a bit more. 

Interesting we’re getting a past and present Apocalypse though. 

On 5/13/2024 at 12:24 PM, The Gnat said:

Marvel just posted (and took down) a tweet with a new Agatha title:

"Agatha: The Lying Witch and Great Wardrobe"

So that goes with:
Coven of Chaos
House of Harkness
Darkhold Diaries

Marvel is doing something clever, need to figure it out. Also I suspect this one was deleted because it should be:
"Agatha: The Lying Witch and the Great Wardrobe" to match up more with "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe"

It was Agatha All Along.

1 hour ago, D82 said:
  Hide contents

Kinda disappointed with the way it ended. Was really hoping they’d push the envelope a bit more. 

Interesting we’re getting a past and present Apocalypse though. 

Agreed, though the cameos were awesome, Bastion not so much.

I really wanted them to do an Age of Apocalypse or Avengers v X-men storyline, but at least it’s not Onslaught.  

49 minutes ago, D82 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Really thought they were going to have Bastion kill Rogue or Nightcrawler…but nada 

I didn’t think any heroes would die. They already played that card with Gambit. If anyone it would have been Xavier. 

Also where are Wolverine, Storm and Morph? They are missing, but didn’t show up in either timeline.

The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are off world as well. Could they be with the Inhumans or a random Avengers mission?