> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Wouldn't need as many rpos if we had a serious threat back there. Also even if so when it's their time to take the rock they'll do more then just a couple yards. 

You want them to spend a top 10 pick so they could run less efficient plays? You know that's ridiculous right.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

You have these takes every year, and you're welcome to them, but I really don't feel like the NFL is going to agree with you.

I don't think they will either. Doesn't change the fact those guys might just not be very good in the NFL, no matter how high they get drafted.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only upside to that happening is Dak getting an extension for $52-53M after he looks an  all pro with a 1,800 yd RB at his disposal., Again!!!!!!!!

Dallas OL ain't as good as it was when they drafted Zeke. Nobody is running for 1800 next season, especially Bijan if he goes to Dallas. They paid Pollard too much to just barely play.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’m gonna be so disappointed in other teams if they let that happen. Every time I see a Cowboys fan talk about Bijan they end up stating how scary it would be if he ended up an Eagle. For him to just drop into their lap would be deflating.

Yeah it would. I'm gonna be so upset in that scenario. If we don't get him hopefully like the chargers grab him with the Ekeler issues

38 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You want them to spend a top 10 pick so they could run less efficient plays? You know that's ridiculous right.

Who said the 10th pick? Why can't we trade down some , grab extra picks n still get him

Plus how do you know Bijan running behind this line would be less effective? Rpo, shotgun , under center idc what style. Bijan gonna eat

Can you look into that crystal ball and lmk if we're gonna win the SB soon? If so what year so I can bet a F ton on the eagles to win it all. 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only upside to that happening is Dak getting an extension for $52-53M after he looks an  all pro with a 1,800 yd RB at his disposal., Again!!!!!!!!

That's not even an upside. Dak looking like an all-pro in this conference it's bad for us, it probably means they won the division, possibly more. 

Is never good that your rival has an all-pro QB and 1800 yd RB.  

5 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Who said the 10th pick? Why can't we trade down some , grab extra picks n still get him

Plus how do you know Bijan running behind this line would be less effective? Rpo, shotgun , under center idc what style. Bijan gonna eat

Can you look into that crystal ball and lmk if we're gonna win the SB soon? If so what year so I can bet a F ton on the eagles to win it all. 

Bijan would do very well in the eagles offense most backs in the draft would do well which is the problem with taking bijan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I hope so, I do think they will be competing again this year.  

Did you watch Dak last year? Played like 12 games and lead the league in picks. Dak is not an all-pro. Dallas will "compete" like they always do, with or without Bijan. Possibly win the NFCE or likely get a wildcard spot, then lose their 1st or 2nd playoff game. I certainly didn't come away from watching Dallas thinking "RB is the problem here".

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Did you watch Dak last year? Played like 12 games and lead the league in picks. Dak is not an all-pro. Dallas will "compete" like they always do, with or without Bijan. Possibly win the NFCE or likely get a wildcard spot, then lose their 1st or 2nd playoff game. I certainly didn't come away from watching Dallas thinking "RB is the problem here".

oh for sure, don't know if that's who he will be going forward though. Maybe he will due to his hand injury, maybe he'll learn to play with it, I don't really know. But he does tend to look subpar when he doesn't have an absolutely stacked WR room.

They've had our number for too long now for me to write them off. So far they have gotten better (albeit not much) and we have gotten worse. With the current state of the NFC I don't want any rival, much less Dallas to make the playoffs/win 10+ games. 

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Bijan would do very well in the eagles offense most backs in the draft would do well which is the problem with taking bijan.

Bijan would do elite things. You said very well and very well is acceptable that's what miles did. I'm looking for elite, hof worthy all said and done. 

There's not a bunch of them in the draft. Well be lucky to see 2-3 tops in the draft class reach that level.

If you're looking for acceptable then yeah later in the draft is the way to go for sure. 

We just don't see it the same way and that's ok. I want this to be the best offense in the league for many years. Not whiff cause we picked another mahe cause we picked the wrong crap back outta the 15 jags later

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <