> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The way the eagles offense is structured they don't actually need a bell cow running back.

They don't need a bell cow RB because they haven't had one since Wilbert Montgomery? 

That's the point! You want Hurts to say healthy,  take obvious carries away from Jalen.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

They don't need a bell cow RB because they haven't had one since Wilbert Montgomery? 

That's the point! You want Hurts to say healthy,  take obvious carries away from Jalen.

Read options mean Jalen keeps it when the defense says to keep it. Jesus himself could be the back and it wouldn't change anything. 

45 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Glad someone sees it the correct way. We need a beast back there , not average RBs. 

Here's to hoping we get that finally lucky 5th round RB that finally works out for us for the first time in 50 years! 

28 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Read options mean Jalen keeps it when the defense says to keep it. Jesus himself could be the back and it wouldn't change anything. 

Wouldn't need as many rpos if we had a serious threat back there. Also even if so when it's their time to take the rock they'll do more then just a couple yards. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Has us taking Nolan Smith. Says that Eagles like Carter and would consider trading up for him, but that he’s not doing trades.

NFL Insider Tony Pauline also has us taking Nolan Smith.

I'd be happy with Nolan Smith. Not like over the moon about it but pretty excited about it. He feels pretty worthy of 10 overall I'd say. A trade down from 10 and a selection of him would be great. But ultimately Jalen Carter is the absolute dream. He's prob the guy I've wanted most out of the last few drafts.

7 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

🤮 Cowboys get Bijan

I’m gonna be so disappointed in other teams if they let that happen. Every time I see a Cowboys fan talk about Bijan they end up stating how scary it would be if he ended up an Eagle. For him to just drop into their lap would be deflating.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I wonder if they see Nolan as kind of a Parsons type and plan to use him like that? I dunno. I like Nolan but his overall lack of production scares me

Most people that I see who love Smith project that kind of role, but not sure what Desai's defense would do with him tbh. I like him as a prospect but not sure enough to take him at 10. At 17-18 I would be pretty happy with him.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <