> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I want this to be the best offense in the league for many years. Not whiff cause we picked another mahe

Then wouldn't the best option be to trade for an existing NFL stud RB, like Nick Chubb, rather than hope Bijan becomes as good as Chubb?

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I wonder if they see Nolan as kind of a Parsons type and plan to use him like that? I dunno. I like Nolan but his overall lack of production scares me

Yeah if you are taking him it’s because you have a role for him this year and next year. Like I’ve said before the examples of this scheme are Miller/Chubb and Mack/Quinn.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

According to twitter the Eagles are a lock to take Van Ness

and Nolan Smith

oh and Paris Johnson

and to trade up for Carter

and trade down 

Definitely seems like from all these rumors coming out about us the past 48 hours that Howie is trying to muddy the picture a bit. Can’t wait for the draft to already be here.

16 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

24 hours man...

Crazy because for a while there after the super bowl loss I couldn't care less about any of this stuff. Now, here I am, frothing at the mouth.

I thought I handled the Super Bowl loss okay in the moment, but it was tough afterwards. I still haven’t truly rewatched the game start to finish. I haven’t watched content on it from after like the Mic’d up video. I still would pay attention to all draft stuff like I do usually, but I wasn’t really in the mood to consume SB related stuff. It was just too disappointing watching such a perfect season go out how it did in that second half. Sometime this summer I’ll probably revisit it though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I thought I handled the Super Bowl loss okay in the moment, but it was tough afterwards. I still haven’t truly rewatched the game start to finish. I haven’t watched content on it from after like the Mic’d up video. I still would pay attention to all draft stuff like I do usually, but I wasn’t really in the mood to consume SB related stuff. It was just too disappointing watching such a perfect season go out how it did in that second half. Sometime this summer I’ll probably revisit it though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Man I'm not sure when I'll ever re watch that. It was on last night I think on NFLN. Every time I just immediately change the channel and say out loud "**** the Chiefs". It's a shame too because that was such a magical and satisfying season and game. I'd love to relive that over and over. Honestly probably just as much as the 2017 SB.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

It'd have been far harder to swallow that if we lost in 52 as well.

No doubt. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t still suck lol.

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man I'm not sure when I'll ever re watch that. It was on last night I think on NFLN. Every time I just immediately change the channel and say out loud "**** the Chiefs". It's a shame too because that was such a magical and satisfying season and game. I'd love to relive that over and over. Honestly probably just as much as the 2017 SB.

Yeah, I mean 2017 was unbelievable and our first championship, but I loved this roster as a whole even more. Purely from a talent perspective that might’ve been the greatest Eagles team ever. It definitely has a good argument. Really feel like coaching and experience there was the biggest deciding factor. We very well could’ve honestly lost 2017 like we had to convert Philly Special, Butler got benched mysteriously by the Patriots, Jenkins knocked Cooks out of the game early, etc. This time some stuff just didn’t go our way.

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No doubt. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t still suck lol.

Yeah, I mean 2017 was unbelievable and our first championship, but I loved this roster as a whole even more. Purely from a talent perspective that might’ve been the greatest Eagles team ever. It definitely has a good argument. Really feel like coaching and experience there was the biggest deciding factor. We very well could’ve honestly lost 2017 like we had to convert Philly Special, Butler got benched mysteriously by the Patriots, Jenkins knocked Cooks out of the game early, etc. This time some stuff just didn’t go our way.

I just keep telling myself we can be right back there in this conference. Would love to secure that 1 seed again.

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I just keep telling myself we can be right back there in this conference. Would love to secure that 1 seed again.

We are gonna hear a lot about how QBs don’t really get back to the SB or win it all after losing their first one. Just be ready for it lol. But, yeah we definitely need to try and capitalize on a weaker NFC in the first years of Hurts deal before the cap hits start to balloon. Tomorrow is the start to that. Hitting on draft picks is so key for us now.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <