> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

From the studio that brought you “Trading for Darius Slay is a waste” comes “Running backs don’t have any value”

🤣

The top 3 rushers in the NFL last year weren't on playoff teams. Also attacking someone for past opinions just goes to show you have no actual support for your current one.

When you draft a guy at 10 you want him on your team for a decade plus. The best outcome you can for Bijan is for him to play great for 5 years so you can get a comp pick when someone else overpays him in FA.

Why bother with doing all of that? If we want to make the offense better we should upgrade our slot receiver. 

The eagles led the NFL in DVOA on rushing attempts last season. So we are literally the best rushing attack already trying to replace Miles Sanders who had a really good year but I wouldn't call any sort of great player.

Realistic chance any running back with any sort of skill we draft has a lot of success in our offense. Why take one early?

20 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

If you had a punter as a top 10 player in the draft would you take him at 10?

I’ll just wait for Pete to give me good examples of a 1st round RB making a spit of difference on the team that drafted him in any sort of team success in the passed 10 years. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ll just wait for Pete to give me good examples of a 1st round RB making a spit of difference on the team that drafted him in any sort of team success in the passed 10 years. 

Is there any running back that really contributes all that much to their team success from any round?

Nick Chubb wasnt exactly saving the browns from being awful last year.

20 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Is there any running back that really contributes all that much to their team success from any round?

Nick Chubb wasnt exactly saving the browns from being awful last year.

Top 3 rushers had great years. All at least 1500 rushing yards, 12 TDs. 

Each averaged 6.6 wins. 

49 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Well Zeke did make Dak Prescott look like a FQB his Rookie season, not my fight just saying.

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well Zeke did make Dak Prescott look like a FQB his Rookie season, not my fight just saying.

It’s a really good example. Cowboys were 13-3 that year. 0-1 in the playoffs. Zeke was an AP that year. Had a couple good seasons after that, signed to a 90M contract, currently is only 27 and is half the player he was and has been outplayed by his 4th round backup for the last two years. Probably the best example recently and still far from worth it. If Jerry could trade Zeke and more for Jalen Ramsey and Deforest Buckner (and others) he probably would do it in a heartbeat.