> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

15 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Whats yalls thoughts on the Anthony Richardson Hype. See him rocketing up mock drafts and draft hype right now. See a lot of people pairing Richardson and Steichen in INDY? Is he trying to replicate the Hurts effect lol

They say he's the most gifted of the 4 but also the QB who would benefit most from sitting a year as well.

Would be awesome if that happened and all 4 go in the first 9 picks. šŸ‘

Hou/Indy/LV/Car

Guaranteeing if we pick at #10 one of these

Anderson,Ā  Carter, Gonzalez, Witherspoon, JPJ, Wilson, Murphy, SkoronskiĀ 

Edited by Nabbs4u

20 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Whats yalls thoughts on the Anthony Richardson Hype. See him rocketing up mock drafts and draft hype right now. See a lot of people pairing Richardson and Steichen in INDY? Is he trying to replicate the Hurts effect lol

If he reaches his apex he is a Jalen Hurts level player.

Ā 

What team wouldn't want that?

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

They say he's the most gifted of the 4 but also the QB who would benefit most from sitting a year as well.

Would be awesome if that happened and all 4 go in the first 9 picks. šŸ‘

Hou/Indy/LV/Car

Guaranteeing if we pick at #10 one of these

Anderson,Ā  Carter, Gonzalez, Witherspoon, JPJ, Wilson, Murphy, SkoronskiĀ 

a Guard at 10 would be very disappointing...

55 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Think some of its smoke, but NFL is always trend chasing. They saw the top two mvp QBs this year be dynamic guys who can only make the plays they make individually.Ā 

Richardson is that guy IF he would develop. Itā€™s helped by Levis not really delivering, Bryce being tiny and CJ being kind of a question mark that has helmet scouting against him.

If I want a QB and am not Houston (unless they only like one of them), I try to get all four of them pumped up.

Its a far better year than last year at QB, but all of them I think you have notable questions about.Ā 

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah it would. I'd be happy with it years from now most likely but in the moment that'll sting bad

Landon Dickerson was disappointing. Now left guard is set for a decade.

Edited by ninjapirate
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I wasn't disappointed with that pick. That's actually who I wanted at that moment. He was a second rounder too. I can live with ol in the second every year if Howie wanted to

He reminded me of Quentin Nelson with those pancakes so ofc I wanted even half that kinda player

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I liked that pick, I have nothing against drafting a Guard in the second round in theory, but with a top 10 pick? GTFO.

We should use that on a position that has a bigger impact in the game and prospects we don't usually get to draft with a good team. We suck at drafting CB (among pretty much every other position), we need one, this is a good CB class, no need to overthink it andĀ  make it even harder on ourselves and expecting to find a Richard Sherman.Ā