2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

13 hours ago, JordanLoveFTW said:

It will be interesting to see how much improved Meyers and Newman are. If those two make big jumps and Bakh and Jenkins come back….. Sheeet, our OL could be pretty good. 

When you get to watch the o-line, please report about those guys.

With Meyers size, I feel like he could play elsewhere on the line.  Only if Tom appears to be the better center.

I doubt it goes down that way, but I'd love it if you reported on those o-linemen when you have a chance.

We have a whole lot of young, talented offensive linemen right now.

10 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Christian Watson is gonna catch like an 80 yard TD early this season and @JordanLoveFTW is going to say it dosent count because he looked stumbly and not that athletic because he took one misstep and  was only ahead of the nearest defender by 25 yards.

This guy steal you old lady or something? Lol

If he did, I have mad respect for @JordanLoveFTW !!!

The gorgeous women behind the top 2022 NFL Draft prospects

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

When you get to watch the o-line, please report about those guys.

With Meyers size, I feel like he could play elsewhere on the line.  Only if Tom appears to be the better center.

I doubt it goes down that way, but I'd love it if you reported on those o-linemen when you have a chance.

We have a whole lot of young, talented offensive linemen right now.

I pick one or two players to watch and watch them for several practices. If I try to watch everything, I end up missing most of each guys reps. If I watch one guy, I can get a feel for consistency and whether or not he’s winning. 

I don’t know who I’m going to pick. Jordan Love, Royce Newman, Davonte Wyatt??? I’m kinda leaning Wyatt. 

Bill Huber / SI -  Aaron Rodgers’ participation in the Green Bay Packers’ offseason program will be limited to this week’s minicamp.

“The most important thing is the mental part right now. As much as there’s conversation around the importance of me being here and how much that means to the young guys, the most important thing for the young guys right now is to learn the offense. Like I’ve said many times, there’s two offenses. There’s the offense on paper and then there’s the offense that gets run on the field. They need to learn the offense on paper first, and once they get that down, then we’ll have plenty of time in training camp to get the other offense down.”

AR

• Like 1

"Well any questions of whether or not Watkins was going to make the team can be put to rest."

Wasn't a real question from the start.  Why Herman would have been pushing that question, as if it was a real question, puzzled me from the start.   Never made any sense.  He was obviously going to be a part of the rotation from the day they signed him.  (Barring injury, of course.). 

• Like 2

With Eric Stokes absent, Rasul Douglas moves back outside opposite Jaire Alexander in #Packers secondary. Keisean Nixon, who looks like the fourth corner, lines up in the slot.

Zach Tom getting some reps at LG with the 2s right now. So we’ve seen him at LG, C, and RG over the past two days.

Jason Wilde
Aaron Rodgers (with some help from Randall Cobb) explaining some critical details of a route to rookies Danny Davis and Samori Toure during a goal-to-go passing drill near the end of our shooting period at #Packers practice. Likely to be lots of this in training camp this summer.

Also looks like Shawn Davis is the third safety, for now, behind Amos and Savage. He’s been working with the 1s. Vernon Scott and Innis Gaines working on the other side of the field.

Two successful fgs from Eberle. One off a very high snap from Wirtel that O’Donnell handled perfectly.

Rasul Douglas with a pick 6 off Rodgers to open some team drills. Looked like a miscommunication on offense. Ball went right to Douglas. Packers getting a real look at Quay on the edge today. He also just had really nice coverage on back to back plays on Deguara and Jones.

Pads or no pads, #Packers defense flying around today. Rashan Gary just batted an Aaron Rodgers pass at the line of scrimmage. Turned around, stuck an index finger in the sky and wagged it Mutumbo style.

Benkert to Amari for a touchdown. Really nice diving catch in the end zone on a low pass.

#Packers backup defense making plays too. Krys Barnes settles underneath a cruising route and deflects Jordan Love’s pass to Shemar Jean-Charles. Love’s second pick in two days.

Jordan Love finishes his 2-minute drill with a 2-yard touchdown to Christian Watson on an out route to the right. Shemar Jean-Charles in coverage. #Packers defense gets last play, forcing Love incomplete to Christian Watson in middle of the EZ on 2-point conversion attempt.

• Like 3

On 6/7/2022 at 8:12 PM, Brat&Beer said:

12 said Newman looks bigger this year. He did get pushed around at times last year. If Bakh and Jenkins get back to 100% the OL should be elite. 

He didn't really suggest he looked bigger-and-better.  More like he looked more beer-belly-ish.  

27 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Sometimes that doesn't hurt for a Guard. 

5ca69038e5093.image.jpg?resize=1200,916

My brother and I were at practice about 15 years ago. Poppinga hit one of the running backs. Sitton ran over (right in front of us) , tore off his helmet and beat poppinga with it. Was intimidating af.