2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

19 hours ago, amac said:

Maybe we should have shorter time limits for the bench picks. This is where peoples attentiveness tends to go down and the draft dies

19 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

So when do we move on?

19 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm ready to make my selection. 

19 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Would prefer not to skip Slim because he has a trade offer from me to move up for this pick.

@BigC421/

Just now, beekay414 said:

There's no point in skipping people. It's a god damn holiday weekend. If we're skipping people, skip me entirely. I'm out, actually. Enjoy.

Maybe it was said before but we should probably “pause” the draft from now until Tuesday morning. Still pick when you can but no skips or anything.

• Like 1

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

Maybe it was said before but we should probably “pause” the draft from now until Tuesday morning. Still pick when you can but no skips or anything.

There's no reason to rush this, regardless. It's all active members. It'll get done. FFS, the time slots ran through the end of June in the Google Sheet and now my dude is skipping people after 5 hours. 

35 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Rational human being for the win, no skips until after the holiday weekend and then we'll do like a 5-8 hour window.