Commanders Mini-Camp

turtle28

18 hours ago, DCNative said:

Fans can attend via "Lottery System" Does Washington still have fans that value you them at the level? No Playoff Wins since a Legend in Sean Taylor and no Superbowls since a Legend in Joe Gibbs. Really😒

Yes, they have a group of us say 5,000 maybe 10,000 fans that believe in the team no matter what. No matter what the team does, or snyder they’re still there. They’re blind homers.

Edited by turtle28

12 hours ago, DCNative said:

Fans can attend via "Lottery System" Does Washington still have fans that value you them at the level? No Playoff Wins since a Legend in Sean Taylor and no Superbowls since a Legend in Joe Gibbs. Really😒

Don't kid yourself.  Look at you and the rest of the fools on this forum tracking their every move.....as I run away from all the mirrors in my house.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, offbyone said:

Don't kid yourself.  Look at you and the rest of the fools on this forum tracking their every move.....as I run away from all the mirrors in my house.

I'm talking about them, but I damn sure don't spend my hard earned money on this team. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, offbyone said:

Yes, but most of us don’t have season tickets. Most of us don’t spend thousands in new merch with the team name changing. Etc, etc. We care about the team & want them to win but we’re not poring thousands of $ into the horrible product every year. I haven’t been to a regular season game since the Kirk Cousins “You like that!” Game vs the Bucs in 2015 and if I remember correctly the tickets were free or discounted as I bought them form a friends dad as he was just trying to get Rid of them bc he wasn’t interested in going to the game.

On 6/22/2022 at 11:19 AM, RSkinGM said:

Who will it be and when will it happen? Signing some vet F A "'backer" that R R spoke about wanting to do . 

My guess is training camp. If they don’t like what they see in training camp or after the first preseason game from our young LBs don’t be shocked if an AJ Kelin, Anthony Barr, Joe Schobert is signed in August, or even Landon Collins or Bostic isn’t re-signed to be our starting MLB w/ Holcomb & Jamin on the outside.

Edited by turtle28

• 2 weeks later...