Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

swede700

2 minutes ago, NorthCountryEvo said:

Not to get off topic here, but you can't use this logic here but not use this logic in the Keenum thread. 

yes i can. im comparing 1 whole team to another whole team and both teams have games played which provide a current and fair body of work.

see the difference? hope so. try again

Just now, JDBrocks said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000549402/Vikings-Teddy-Bridgewater-finds-Stefon-Diggs-for-25-yards

This is one of my all time favorite throws and a reminder of what Teddy brings to the table that none of the other QBs on the roster do.

Watching that clip is a reminder of how brutal that offensive line and offense was in general. Three Broncos in the backfield and three OL to block one DL.

anyways...

zimmer has decided on whose starting vs rams but had this to say:

"I haven't sat down and talked to anybody yet, so I'm going to wait until Wednesday," 

im thinking he wants/needs to talk to Rick. is he telling Rick he making a QB switch? is he telling Rick he wants to continue with Case even though he knows evaluating teddy would be challenging for offseason.

let the thinking continue...

31 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

yes i can. im comparing 1 whole team to another whole team and both teams have games played which provide a current and fair body of work.

see the difference? hope so. try again

The point is that you have to compare one whole team to another whole team when evaluating Bridgewater vs. Keenum. The 2015 Vikings are a different team than the 2017 Vikings, both in talent, players, staff, and philosophy. You can't use the statistical body of work of one player/coach/team vs another without utilizing the context of the surrounding cast.

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Right. The relevant part is that Matt Kalil and TJ Clemmings were playing.

He brought the game up. I did not. I simply added a couple stats that he omitted. It's clear where I stand on the Teddy v. Case issue.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He brought the game up. I did not. I simply added a couple stats that he omitted. It's clear where I stand on the Teddy v. Case issue.

Ultimately, Shurmur has done a fine job with the offense and is managing to get a lot out of Keenum. We've given up very few sacks, most of them in the first half of the Bears game when Bradford should have been out. The prospect of Teddy in this offense is exciting, I want to see it sooner than later; even if it's not smooth at first.

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Ultimately, Shurmur has done a fine job with the offense and is managing to get a lot out of Keenum. We've given up very few sacks, most of them in the first half of the Bears game when Bradford should have been out. The prospect of Teddy in this offense is exciting, I want to see it sooner than later; even if it's not smooth at first.

Unfortunately for you, Aaron Donald is hungry, and I told him that Case Keenum has a snickers hidden somewhere on his person. 

Archived