Houston Texans added as defendants in Deshaun Watson sexual misconduct civil trials

ET80

57 minutes ago, 43M said:

I understand that, but its dangerous territory when you start condemning people without adequate proof of...something.

There’s proof of plenty of questionable behavior that would support their stories. It’s circumstantial, but that’s all you’re going to get most of the time.

If you mean actual physical evidence, that occurs in like, one scenario.  Dude assaults woman and denies it but there’s physical evidence to contradict him.  Any other circumstance it’s some form of he said/she said. Even if there’s physical evidence it becomes a debate over whether it was consensual or not.

In this case there’s not one smoking gun, no doubt.  That said, the amount of smoke from different sources is pretty overwhelming.

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Thank you for an explanation from an actual person in the field

I hope you actually learned from it. And really took in that last paragraph. We will all be better for it.

theywaited until Buzbee went on instagram and announced he was filing criminal charges, this is when the women started coming forward. That is suspect to me, that's it, that's all

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I am in no way offended btw, The fact that you are personally attacking me shows I struck a nerve...

*Shrug*

If the shoe fits... right? Plenty of simple answers for you that you simply don't get.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

If the shoe fits... right? Plenty of simple answers for you that you simply don't get.

You can try all you want and come up with whatever you want and imply whatever you want. The reality is, you have no idea who I am or anything outside of this board. Carry on, I am very secure of who I am. Enough to ask questions about a situation that doesn't add up, and having a bunch a keyboard warriors come at you. 

49 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

First of all, of course I'm not supposed to know, im not in that field, I don't live in TX nor do I try to get on message boards and act like I do. I just asked a simple question. Second of all, you are not a lawyer so you look weird trying to act and speak as if you are one. Being a normal person asking question should not be demonized, but I guess acting as if you are an expert at something you never done is the thing nowadays.

Sometimes, simple questions require simple answers. Being able to answer a question about if they were encouraged by Buzbee should not be hard, and from what I read they did not initially go to the police, they waited until Buzbee went on instagram and announced he was filing criminal charges, this is when the women started coming forward. That is suspect to me, that's it, that's all

Help me here, what would be the motivation for making up criminal accusations about Watson? I can get my head around the civil suits having some kind of ulterior motive, but why would these 10 women pursue criminal charges, if your suspicions are correct?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You can try all you want and come up with whatever you want and imply whatever you want. The reality is, you have no idea who I am or anything outside of this board. Carry on, I am very secure of who I am. Enough to ask questions about a situation that doesn't add up, and having a bunch a keyboard warriors come at you. 

This is like watching your parents fight.

Last Laugh Fighting GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BradfordSteeler said:

Help me here, what would be the motivation for making up criminal accusations about Watson? I can get my head around the civil suits having some kind of ulterior motive, but why would these 10 women pursue criminal charges, if your suspicions are correct?

Do you mean besides money or did you forget about money?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Does the concern that they won’t be believed factor in to them waiting to file charges/seek medical care?  Asking for half of a forum.

I mean, I'm just giving anecdotal evidence, but every study or statistic I've ever seen says yes.  Though I can't recall any specifically saying that in the cases I've worked.  Usually it's explicitly fear in those (the lion's share of those are child rape cases anyway, so kids probably have different motivations for not coming forward immediately than grown *** women).  Sometimes you also see them convince themselves that it's not worth it, or that it wasn't a big deal (those are always when it's the SO doing the assaulting), and in those cases, it's usually when they reach out to a friend or loved one about it and that person reports.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Do you mean besides money or did you forget about money?

You'll need to enlighten me on how criminal investigations lead to monetary rewards for the victim.

The fact a certain someone liked this is telling, shall we say.

Edited by BradfordSteeler
  • Like 7