Most improved team this offseason?

NYRaider

I hate that its true but Broncos went from a bad team that's somewhat loaded and a bottom 3 QB room, to a top 10 QB/pass rusher coming via trade/f.a 

Only ? is the rookie coaching staff

The Jets are a team that added several starters through the draft and should be improved from the worst roster in the nfl they had last season.

I'd say the Chargers, but logically everything is going to go wrong. Khalil Mack will probably get 2 sacks, JC Jackson will probably get exposed as a product of Belichick magic, etc. That's just how it goes. So I'll go with the Jets. I could see them sneaking into the playoffs if Zach Wilson develops properly.

• Like 2

It's really hard to top the Broncos.  Even if it's not enough to compete with the Chiefs and Chargers, it automatically makes them a way, way better team.

Bills and Chargers stick out.  Eagles too, but not enough to compete with a big QB upgrade.

A lot of the ones I might've said like Chargers, Broncos, or Eagles were already mentioned.

So, I'll go with one that hasn't been thrown out there yet:

Miami Dolphins

Flores was a really good defensive coach, but they had constant turnover on the offensive staff.

I think McDaniel is gonna be great for maximizing Tua. They brought in Terron Armstead who while he has injury concerns is one of the best LTs when healthy. Connor Williams was vilified by Cowboys fans and he wasn't as bad as they make him out to be, but also probably wasn't as good as his PFF grade would lead you to believe either. I think he's a solid starter that just needs to cut back the penalties he got last year and solid would be an upgrade for that Dolphins OL. They added a bunch of guys (Mostert, Edmonds, Michel, White and Ingold) to their RB room and while they aren't amazing or anything. I think they all provide different skill sets and can help contribute to a run game that has got more out of lesser backs at least back in SF with Shanny. Not to mention the pièce de résistance, Tyreek Hill, who might not be maximized by Tua like he was with Patrick at least as a deep threat, but he is sure to get lots of YAC on short to intermediate stuff like Waddle does and makes it hard to game plan for them when you have two explosive weapons like that. Besides Tyreek they also added Cedrick Wilson who was a solid #3 for Dallas last year when he got the opportunity and can also get that YAC.

They didn't really make a lot of improvements defensively, but I don't think they really had to as their defense was already good.

Maybe they are behind some of the other teams mentioned since its mainly just one side of the ball, but I think they did a lot for the offense that they deserve a mention.

• Like 1

The Eagles came into the offseason with needs at WR, LB, Edge, CB, and S and were able to add a quality player at each spot. 

They traded for one of the most dynamic young WR's in the league in AJ Brown. At LB they added underrated veteran Kyzir White and got a 1st round talent in the draft with Nakobe Dean. They also added to their pass rush with Haason Reddick who has developed into one of the better pass rushers in the NFL over the last couple of seasons. At corner they were able to poach one of the better veterans in the league from a division rival with the addition of James Bradberry. Then they went out and added Jaquiski Tartt a solid veteran safety who should slot in as a starter for them this season. Not to mention they were also able to add Jordan Davis to the interior of their defensive line to pair with Hargraves and Cox. 

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

A lot of the ones I might've said like Chargers, Broncos, or Eagles were already mentioned.

So, I'll go with one that hasn't been thrown out there yet:

Miami Dolphins

Flores was a really good defensive coach, but they had constant turnover on the offensive staff.

I think McDaniel is gonna be great for maximizing Tua. They brought in Terron Armstead who while he has injury concerns is one of the best LTs when healthy. Connor Williams was vilified by Cowboys fans and he wasn't as bad as they make him out to be, but also probably wasn't as good as his PFF grade would lead you to believe either. I think he's a solid starter that just needs to cut back the penalties he got last year and solid would be an upgrade for that Dolphins OL. They added a bunch of guys (Mostert, Edmonds, Michel, White and Ingold) to their RB room and while they aren't amazing or anything. I think they all provide different skill sets and can help contribute to a run game that has got more out of lesser backs at least back in SF with Shanny. Not to mention the pièce de résistance, Tyreek Hill, who might not be maximized by Tua like he was with Patrick at least as a deep threat, but he is sure to get lots of YAC on short to intermediate stuff like Waddle does and makes it hard to game plan for them when you have two explosive weapons like that. Besides Tyreek they also added Cedrick Wilson who was a solid #3 for Dallas last year when he got the opportunity and can also get that YAC.

They didn't really make a lot of improvements defensively, but I don't think they really had to as their defense was already good.

Maybe they are behind some of the other teams mentioned since its mainly just one side of the ball, but I think they did a lot for the offense that they deserve a mention.

Yeah the Dolphins did an excellent job this offseason with all of the pieces they added offensively. I like their RB trio of Edmonds/Mostert/Michel in McDaniel's system a lot. 

In terms of impact, you probably have to go with the Broncos. The gap in the product you’ll be receiving from Teddy Bridgewater to Russell Wilson is too massive for any non-QB team. Watson’s probably the same boat but he’s likely to get served sooner or later.

In terms of adding overall talent, the Chargers and Eagles stick out to me.

The Jets also deserve HM largely due to their huge draft capital and awful 2021 roster.

• Like 1