WK 11: Titans (6-3) at Steelers (7-2) TNF!

titansNvolsR#1

Just now, titans0021 said:

Coaching isn't bad. Everybody just wants to blame Mularkey and company for every execution mistake because they hated the hire.

listen i understand that the execution is terrible but do you seriously want to tell me with a straight face that the playcalling has been consistently good this year

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah I thought all turnovers where reviewed also? Booth should have buzzed instantly in that situation. would have pushed them back out of field goal range. fail on the refs part and of course stuff like that never happens in our favor.

Just now, -Hope- said:

listen i understand that the execution is terrible but do you seriously want to tell me with a straight face that the playcalling has been consistently good this year

Robiskie just gave up 3 points. Mariota in the hurry up is usually pretty good and we havnt seen it tonight and could have really used it on that last drive 

Just now, lovetitans said:

Yeah I thought all turnovers where reviewed also? Booth should have buzzed instantly in that situation. would have pushed them back out of field goal range. fail on the refs part and of course stuff like that never happens in our favor.

It wasn't a turnover cause we didn't recover it. Offense recovering their own fumble isn't turning it over. Complete failure on their part regardless.

Just now, lovetitans said:

I cant believe some of you call yourselves fans? Some of you have never had a single good thing to say about the team since I've been a member.

watch a good football team play and watch the titans play and tell me it doesn't look like two entirely different sports

Archived