College Football - 2022

plan9misfit

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

You guys can beat WVU. Congrats. How did you enjoy your stay in Lubbock last week though? We never got a chance to talk about that. Guns up baby 💪 

It's a different story if Ewers plays 😉

10 hours ago, textaz03 said:

I get that they didn’t want to risk losing Leonhard, but I kinda like this is a Wisconsin falls like Nebraska moment. Be careful what you wish for. Chryst has put up double digit wins in 4 of 6 full seasons. I don’t quite get it. Wisconsin probably needs a bit of a reality check as to who they really are. 

Edited by WizardHawk

14 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I get that they didn’t want to risk losing Leonhard, but I kinda like this is a Wisconsin falls like Nebraska moment. Be careful what you wish for. Chryst has put up double digit wins in 4 of 6 full seasons. I don’t quite get it. Wisconsin probably needs a bit of a reality check as to who they really are. 

Wisconsin was regressing. Much like Florida was with Dan. A move was needed.

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Wisconsin was regressing. Much like Florida was with Dan. A move was needed.

Color me all sorts of skeptical this was a solid move. Maybe it works, but I’m guessing at best it’s lateral. Wisconsin is a far cry from Florida and averaged 10 wins/yr under Chryst, excluding the fiasco of 2020. That’s grounds for some latitude on what looks to be an average season. 

• Like 1