Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

20 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Barrett taking the last shot when Zion had dominated every second in that game tells me all I need to know about rj barrett. 

There was a stat I saw the other day. In the last minute of the three games Duke lost where both Zion and Barrett were healthy...

Barrett : 0-9
Zion : 0-0

Somebody loves them some wildly unsuccessful hero ball.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

There was a stat I saw the other day. In the last minute of the three games Duke lost where both Zion and Barrett were healthy...

Barrett : 0-9
Zion : 0-0

Somebody loves them some wildly unsuccessful hero ball.

Also coach k is an incredibly overrated in game coach. He had no plays designed for the best college player of the last 20 years. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Also coach k is an incredibly overrated in game coach. He had no plays designed for the best college player of the last 20 years. 

He is very overrated as a coach. 

Izzo to me is clearly the best coach IMO his final4 stat is crazy. I think every recruiting class he has had at MSU except for one has made it to at least one final 4. He does it with recruits and talent nothing like Duke UNC or Kentucky 

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

What makes Coach K successful is what makes his players suck in the NBA. He has to have mentally soft / impressionable players who do anything and everything he says. He also has to have somebody who plays dirty too.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

What makes Coach K successful is what makes his players suck in the NBA. He has to have mentally soft / impressionable players who do anything and everything he says. He also has to have somebody who plays dirty too.

That was more so true about 8 years ago. He use to only recruit guys who he knew would stay a few years. Now he goes after the one and done guys. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That was more so true about 8 years ago. He use to only recruit guys who he knew would stay a few years. Now he goes after the one and done guys. 

I disagree slightly, look at guys like Okafor, Parker, and a guy I feel is overrated in Jayson Tatum, but I will give Tatum time. They’re all soft and it’s the Duke culture. 

Kyrie is the only guy to have real success in the NBA.

Edited by candyman93

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I disagree slightly, look at guys like Okafor, Parker, and a guy I feel is overrated in Jayson Tatum, but I will give Tatum time. They’re all soft and it’s the Duke culture. 

Kyrie is the only guy to have real success in the NBA.

Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Grant Hill...

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck