Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

33 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah I heard that earlier.

I'll be shocked if the Knicks don't get the first pick. I mean, they already have the best chance, but the NBA will rig the draft for them to get Zion. Ja would be a good consolation prize, though.

Honestly 

If we picked 1 I might be open to trading down with Atlanta. 

Trade Zion for pick 5 8 and a first next year? 

I’d be great with that 

draft a combination of Cam Reddish,  Jarrett Culver, Romeo Langford, Nasir Little, Deandre Hunter 

come out with our 2 and 3 of the future to go along with Collin and a first next year

On 4/12/2019 at 7:25 PM, brownie man said:

Apparently we got the second highest chances now 

😍

We have the highest chance but a long with two other teams. The NBA changed the format this year that the bottom 3 teams have the same odds. The coin flip, state by others, only locks us into the top 6 instead of the top 7

On 4/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, brownie man said:

Honestly 

If we picked 1 I might be open to trading down with Atlanta. 

Trade Zion for pick 5 8 and a first next year? 

I’d be great with that 

draft a combination of Cam Reddish,  Jarrett Culver, Romeo Langford, Nasir Little, Deandre Hunter 

come out with our 2 and 3 of the future to go along with Collin and a first next year

Someone ban this man. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I’m captain trade down with football, but this ain’t football.

Best player always, quantity means nothing in the NBA.

Unless you do what the Magic did with the drafting CWebb at 1 and flipping him for Penny and a bunch of really nice picks since they already had a dominant BIG in Shaq. That gave them a superstar PG to go with Shaq Daddy. Otherwise I absolutely agree.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I’m captain trade down with football, but this ain’t football.

Best player always, quantity means nothing in the NBA.

Yeah for me I’m a big believer in Culver so that makes it a big difference it’s not just any other player I believe Culver is going to be a multiple year all star.

So if I can trade down and get that and Culver I think has the potential to have a longer career plus a player like Reddish who also has All star potential it’s not as hard to just turn down. 

I love Zion but how long can that last we’ve never seen a guy like this before. If I love Culver and really like Reddish and they both fill needs I honestly might take it but they’ve got to be the exact players that I want. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Unless you do what the Magic did with the drafting CWebb at 1 and flipping him for Penny and a bunch of really nice picks since they already had a dominant BIG in Shaq. That gave them a superstar PG to go with Shaq Daddy. Otherwise I absolutely agree.

Eh, I’d have prolly kept CWebb tbh.  He and shaq would have been filthy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah for me I’m a big believer in Culver so that makes it a big difference it’s not just any other player I believe Culver is going to be a multiple year all star.

So if I can trade down and get that and Culver I think has the potential to have a longer career plus a player like Reddish who also has All star potential it’s not as hard to just turn down. 

I love Zion but how long can that last we’ve never seen a guy like this before. If I love Culver and really like Reddish and they both fill needs I honestly might take it but they’ve got to be the exact players that I want. 

Reddish reminds me of Wiggins. All the talent in the world but doesn’t have the desire of show effort. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Reddish reminds me of Wiggins. All the talent in the world but doesn’t have the desire of show effort. 

Man idk about that. He’s a much more fluid player than Wiggins was. Wiggins was so still. I think Reddish just needs to continue to develop 7 years from now he could be really good. 

I do want him to be more aggressive than anything but he’s athletic and fluid enough to be an all star and he can shoot the 3

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck