Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

We should tell Drummond to shoot at will this year. Get himself some fat numbers so we can trade him for a young player and a draft pick. Drummond’s expiring contract and stat lines are gonna be enticing for a lot of teams this year.

I think he’s the most likely trade piece we have. I don’t see us moving K-Love with his mental health issues. 

4 minutes ago, QBIso said:

We should tell Drummond to shoot at will this year. Get himself some fat numbers so we can trade him for a young player and a draft pick. Drummond’s expiring contract and stat lines are gonna be enticing for a lot of teams this year.

I think he’s the most likely trade piece we have. I don’t see us moving K-Love with his mental health issues. 

Except Drummond wouldn’t get some fat numbers if he started shooting

Edited by sdrawkcab321

Would you guys trade Drummond/Sexton/KPJ to the Warriors for Wiggins, Wiseman, and Poole?

Garland/Exum/Delly
Wiggins/Dotson/Poole
Okoro/Osman/Windler
Love/Nance/Wade
Wiseman/McGee/Maker

Then draft one of the star PGs (Suggs/Cunningham) in the draft.

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Hulu canceled fox sports Ohio.....

so I went from dish who had a year long blackout, to a provider who just flat out removed them from their catalog 

Yep this really pisses me off. I tried to do the right thing by paying for a service to watch the Cavs. I guess I’ll be forced to watch them the not so legal way 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Jalen Suggs of Gonzaga is fantastic.

Yeah there's nothing spectacular to his game, but he is just so polished in every way. He's like if you added +5 to every one of Tyrese Haliburton's attributes. He's just steadily great.

Cade Cunningham seems like a dude that's going to be good, but I feel like Suggs' game translates better to the pros. He plays the game with better pacing and instincts.

Either one in Cleveland next year would be boner-inducing.

1 minute ago, QBIso said:

Yeah there's nothing spectacular to his game, but he is just so polished in every way. He's like if you added +5 to every one of Tyrese Haliburton's attributes. He's just steadily great.

Cade Cunningham seems like a dude that's going to be good, but I feel like Suggs' game translates better to the pros. He plays the game with better pacing and instincts.

Either one in Cleveland next year would be boner-inducing.

It’s because of Gonzagas coaching staff being fantastic and elite

They’re gonna win it all.

Edited by candyman93

17 hours ago, QBIso said:

Would you guys trade Drummond/Sexton/KPJ to the Warriors for Wiggins, Wiseman, and Poole?

Garland/Exum/Delly
Wiggins/Dotson/Poole
Okoro/Osman/Windler
Love/Nance/Wade
Wiseman/McGee/Maker

Then draft one of the star PGs (Suggs/Cunningham) in the draft.

Not sure why either team would make this trade.

I would not do this trade at all. Sexton and KPJ is too much for Wiseman. 

I am one of those who thinks KPJ is going to be good. Also regarding his immaturity, the case was dropped because it wasnt his gun, it was his friends who owned the car and forgot she had her gun in there. His mistake was falling to control his car due to fatigue.

I would do DG - Drummond for Wiggins and Wiseman. If sexton shows he cant play point then we will be in position to get one of the top guards next year. 

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck