Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Once he adds 20 pounds he will be the perfect new age center. He’s not the most skilled PF but put him at c and he’s an impossible matchup. 

That was always my issue with taking him. His best position is at the 5 I said they from the start. He could be the best 5 in the league. 

but I’m rolling with how things are maybe we only keep JA for his full contract then eventually move Mobley to the 5. I’m good with that. It allows him to grow into his body. I never really thought about that aspect pre draft. 

College basketball related:

I’m afraid to pick Gonzaga because they burn me every year.

I’m going with another team that habitually chokes in Kansas. They’re at least making the final 4, but I think they win it all this year. They all shoot free throws well, defend, and can rebound.

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

College basketball related:

I’m afraid to pick Gonzaga because they burn me every year.

I’m going with another team that habitually chokes in Kansas. They’re at least making the final 4, but I think they win it all this year. They all shoot free throws well, defend, and can rebound.

I’m going with Duke this year. I think Banchero has what it takes to score when he has to. 

But it’s totally up for grabs absolutely