Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Not sure if we could get him for vet min, but what do you guys think about Dillon Brooks? He’s a complete 180 personality wise from the rest of the roster.

I haven't watched him much outside of when we play them and the playoffs, but it's a no from me.  Not as much because he's an obnoxious heel as he's a complete chucker and I don't think he'll stop chucking just because we have better scoring options.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I haven't watched him much outside of when we play them and the playoffs, but it's a no from me.  Not as much because he's an obnoxious heel as he's a complete chucker and I don't think he'll stop chucking just because we have better scoring options.

This. I actually like what he’d bring as far being an agitator, but offensively he’s no good.

Also, you’ve got to know who to agitate.  LeBron isn’t and has never been the dude to try to rile up.  Idiotic move tbh.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Not sure if we could get him for vet min, but what do you guys think about Dillon Brooks? He’s a complete 180 personality wise from the rest of the roster.

After watching these soft pansy’s I don’t think we’re in any position to turn down any toughness. 

• Like 1

I don’t understand how the cap works in the NBA, but I would trade Allen for either a good outside shooter or the best pick/s we can get for him.

Then sign Draymond Green to play the 4, Move Mobley to centre and get him in the gym.

I don’t know how possible this is. I follow pretty closely but like I said don’t understand how the cap works 

On 5/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, candyman93 said:

Gross. He's a piece of garbage and sucks at basketball. I'd sooner bring in Draymond than I would Brooks.

...but no to either. We don't need to bring in a "tough guy" for tough guy's sake. We still need offensively talented players to come in here, because as we saw, we have no scoring unless Mitchell/Garland go nuclear hot. Bringing in a "goon" does nothing to solve that issue whatsoever.

If the high paid guys we have right now aren't going to grow a pair after getting shellacked in the playoffs, we are doomed anyways.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Gross. He's a piece of garbage and sucks at basketball. I'd sooner bring in Draymond than I would Brooks.

...but no to either. We don't need to bring in a "tough guy" for tough guy's sake. We still need offensively talented players to come in here, because as we saw, we have no scoring unless Mitchell/Garland go nuclear hot. Bringing in a "goon" does nothing to solve that issue whatsoever.

If the high paid guys we have right now aren't going to grow a pair after getting shellacked in the playoffs, we are doomed anyways.

Also, there’s a difference between a “tough guy” and a tough guy. 

Brooks is the former imo.  He’s just a dirty player with a big mouth. 

• Like 2